“Surprisingly Excellent!”

Toto's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 3, 2011

We stopped here on the way back from Hoover Dam with a group of 10. It looked unimpressive from the outside (strip mall), so we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised by the excellent margaritas and great food. Our waitress was fantastic. She didn't write down our order and remembered every dish. She was friendly and attentive. The food was excellent - portions were large, the chips were hot and the margaritas went down smooth. We were VERY happy with our experience at Toto's.

1  Thank Angelajoy14

Reviewed December 9, 2010

I frequent the Lake Mead area often to go boating with my family and every time I visit I have to go to Toto's! The food is great, they offer authentic traditional Mexican dishes made with quality ingredients and reasonable prices, my hats off to the chef and management for making that feat possible. The service has always been courteous and on the ball. this September we were out there I had the pollo sarendeado...it was amazing, I love that sauce! anyway, if you're ever in the area you should definitely give it a try!

1  Thank austkast
Reviewed September 26, 2010

In the past, I was not impressed with the service at Toto's. You would have to ask for your check, for a refill, etc. The last few times I have been there have been much better experiences. One young man even handled my pain in the @$$ in-laws very well! Service has improved dramatically, and food is as good as ever. They seem to have a new crew serving customers.

Reviewed September 21, 2010

we decided to have my husbands 50th we were given a private room
susy sat down with us and planned everything for us we did not have to worry about a thing, the appetizers swere wonderfull the staff
was very attentive and the giant margaritas were just outstanding
we willo be doing more parties in the near future could not beat the price

1  Thank entertaining1958
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Toto's offers great food, a friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices. I have eaten there several times and tried many dishes. Everything is great but I think the best dishes are the Chicken Sarandeado and the Chile Verde burrito. The chips are homemade and salsa is always fresh and flavorful. They have a diverse selection of Mexican beer and the margaritas are great. The staff is friendly and helpful. All in all, it’s a great place to enjoy some authentic Mexican food at a reasonable price.