“Great food and great service”

Toto's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I went to ToTo's on a Tuesday afternoon around 3 pm after taking on the sights near lake mead. It was slow because 3pm is in between the peak hours so I was sat right away.

The waiter was very attentive to my needs and the food came out very quickly. I ordered the taco salad and had an iced tea to drink. They offered about 6-8 different kinds of Mexican beer which I found appropriate and nice.

The taco salad was a generous portion that I could not finish. The guacamole on the salad was delicious. The bill was 11 dollars and change. Not bad for a nice filling lunch.

Scott

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband brought me here after he'd gone with some colleagues but I was skeptical when we pulled up. I was pleasantly surprised though :) perfect margaritas, delicious food and friendly service. Everything was so fresh and high quality. Surprised there isn't one in Summerlin or Spring Valley. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank KelleBelle702
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were travelling through Nevada to go to the Grand Canyon, and we stopped off in Boulder City to grab a bite to eat. We didn't know where to eat, so we looked at our GPS, and randomly picked it. We ended up loving all of the food that we chose, especially the nachos with homemade salsa. We ended up with a few leftovers, which was nice. We would definitely come again. A must try if you pass through Boulder City.

1  Thank sdaggarwal
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We've eaten at this restaurant many times before when visiting Lake Mead. It is one that we always love going to. The service is prompt and friendly. The amount of food that you get is great for the price. Huge potions and the salsa is one of my favorite. Not too spicy but just enough kick! So good! This is one of those places that feels cozy, just a nice relaxing low key place to eat. Our waiter made us feel like we were old friends. Even chatted up with us about the latest sports events going on. If ever in boulder city check it out!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Can't recall the title on the menu, but they serve a chicken in some sort of cream sauce that is "to die for." We liked this place and would go back.