“Cheap friendly”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Cheap friendly”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Looks closed from the outside but good cheap food and friendly staff. We popped in here before visiting the Trains at Boulder City old station.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Punkwatts

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Afternoon Experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

After visited the lake, we stopped here for really good root beer served in a cold mug, cheeseburger, and fries. Reminded me when I was a child. Loved it!

1 Thank jasontraci2006
Spanaway, Washington
“Great food, really enjoyed it.”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Terrific meal here with great service. One of the best burgers I'd had in a long time. Busy place in a small town. Let's you know its good food, right?

Visited November 2011
Boulder City, Nevada
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

It is an A&W, so what is not to like? Want a good bacon cheeseburger? Look no further! Mini-Corn Dogs! They have branched o ut beyond only A&W soda, so if you don't want Rootbeer, you have other options. Took a group of highschool buddies who were visiting....and it was all about having a good time and comfort food. I frequent the drive-through on my lunch break and say it is worth the wait because your food is made when you order.

• Visited January 2011
Manchester, NH
“Worth the Ride From Vegas & Stop-over to Hoover Dam.”
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Excellent service at a simple old-time A&W Root Beer Restaurant. Very very good food & excellent Root Beer. A nice change from the Las Vegas Buffets. Born & raised in Manchester, NH - Every time I fly to Las Vegas, it is a must that we drive a Rental Car to the A&W in Boulder City. I've been doing this with my parents since the mid-1980's. Now I bring my wife. As the previous reviewer states - I hope it never changes.

1 Thank dar357