“Make sure you check you room before moving your stuff in ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Boulder City
Kingman, Arizona
“Make sure you check you room before moving your stuff in ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Before I made reversations online, I called this motel and asked if I could have a pet in a whirlpool room. I was told no problem. When I got there, tired and hungry, the VERY NICE man at the front desk checked me in. I went to the room and put my stuff in and went to get dinner. While at dinner I thought about the whirlpool and was very excited. When I got back to the room however, there was not a whirlpool. I stayed in the room anyway and on check out the next morning, I brought the fact that there was no whirlpool in my room but that is what I was paying for on the bill. The girl at the front desk advised me that I should have checked my room before I moved my stuff in and that there was nothing she could do about the charge, because she was not a manager. She said for future reference, ALWAYS check the room when I want to stay there to be sure it is what I have reserved before I put ay of my personal belongings into the room. I tried to cover my bases before hand, knowng it was going to be a long day and I didn't want any hassles. Anyway, she did remove the pet fee for the room. However, I do not think it is to much to ask that the staff LOOK at the reservation before assigning a room to a customer. I won't rush back to stay at this location. Actually, I won't make reservations here again.

Room Tip: I don't think any of these rooms have a Lake view, there is a building in the way. Maybe at one...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bolingbrook, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here one night, nothing too special, typical of the chain. Rooms were clean, and we appreciated having a small fridge in the room. I agree that the carpets should be replaced. Not the quietest place we stayed on this trip. There were some people up talking most of the night in the room next to us, and we pretty much heard all of it. It would've been nice since there were very few guests there that night if the manager had spread out the guests over the facility so we wouldn't have had to hear all of that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

This little hotel still needs work. They have redecorated, they also have new beds, the bed are very firm, nice pillows and a standard room has a refrigerator and microwave. The carpets need to be replaced. The balcony we had faces the lake and it is a very quiet little motel. They are working on making it nicer. The bathrooms are very small. All in all nice if you are on the second or third floor and can see the lake.

Room Tip: Make sure you have your own food and drinks the little convenience store is closed.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manhattan Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I concur with the good reviews of this property. We were heading home after 4+weeks of a driving trip and did not want to stay in Las Vegas or Henderson. Boulder City is a lovely surprise and the location of this motel is ideal for Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Our room (321) was very clean, the beds comfortable, and the balcony gave a nice view of the lake. The staff was friendly and efficient. Would definitely stay here again. In fact, we extended our stay an extra night so we could hike the Railroad Trail, which I also reccommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gjear
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days for work. It was decent, especially givenBoulder City does not have many options for acceptable lodging. This is one of the better places.

I opted for one of their jacuzzi rooms and that was pretty nice. It was an actual jacuzzi, not a jetted tub like some places have. It was clean, the decor and bedding were a little dated but still acceptable. Comfortable bed.

Breakfast was decent, choice of fruit, yogurt, eggs, toast, waffles etc. I will say this is WAY better than other places in town that charge nearly the same for a room with worse (or none) choices.

Television channels are limited, I read the reviews mentioning this, but given this place is better than most others in town it was worth dealing with.

All in all, clean and comfortable. I've stayed at 3 places in BC and so far this one wins--though I find it odd that BC in general has trashy lodging. Avoid the dumps and stay here.

• Stayed October 2012
Dronfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

On our trip around the west coast this is the best place we have stayed at for location and value. It is close to the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Boulder City - all of which are well worth a visit and not a drive through.

We had a room on level 2 ( on a hill so only a flight of stairs) overlooking the lake, the room was large, had a balcony, and very clean and so was the breakfast room. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were average in variety. This was the first hotel where only sliced bread was available. Have to say we missed our bagel/bread muffin. Otherwise all good. The laundry room was very handy and right next door to the breakfast room.

Room Tip: Get a lake view if possible
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

staff was great upon check in. only issue I have is we booked a King bed with jetted tub and lake view. got 2 queen beds a not so hot shower no jetted tub. and a view of the back of a building. the price is too high for what you get. for a $20 per pet fee you get nothing for it but put into a lower rate room for the same price. they are lucky the guy up front was so nice. not sure if we will return. not a fan of bait & switch.

• Stayed September 2012
Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
#21 of 25 in Henderson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henderson Hotel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!