“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Bistro
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indiana
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2009

What a find! We loved this place so much, we ate there twice on our vacation. It's a small bistro, so if there is a wait, please be patient. You won't be sorry!

This is the most efficient resturant I have ever seen. There are two chefs and two waiters/waitresses. It is truly a team effort and it shows.

We stopped here after a long day of kayaking down the Black Canyon below the Hoover Dam and it hit the spot. I had the Almond Crusted Salmon - outstanding!

Two days later we stopped again after a day of flightlinging over Bootleg Canyon. Once again, the food was outstanding. They start you off we a wonderful warm loaf of bread, followed by your choice of a ceasar salad or house salad and then your entree.

If you get a chance, please stop. It will be meal to remember!

2 Thank Sue0121

Boulder City, NV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New to BC....A must go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2008

My husband and I just moved to Boulder City and we decided to venture out for dinner. I was really in the mood for a "good" or "great" steak and after reading some online reviews decided we'd give "THE BISTRO" a try. What we found was a very pleasant, european atomosphere where service was very attentive and the food--wow, what can I say besides Excellent. I ordered the New York Strip and it was done to perfection. A great, large portion cut that was cooked to order without fail and the salad and twice-baked potato were the perfect compliments. Oh and did I mention the hot, fresh, garlic bread. A very nice place to spend some time....but be advised, reservations are recommended and we were glad we headed that warning as many patrons came but seating is limited. They did a great job of seating everyone in a timely manner and dinner for the two of us merely cost $60 with a 20% tip! We'd highly suggest "The Bistro" if you are looking for an Italian Restaurant that offers great food and a nice Italian type atmosphere.

1 Thank Pregoandeatingfortwo
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fine Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2008

We ate at The Bistro this past Saturday, 8/30, based upon the good reviews. It was terrific! The place is small and intimate, with a very European atmosphere. We heard some staff speaking Italian - this place is the real deal! Our waiter was friendly, and other staff very welcoming. I had the Chicken Parmesan, and my husband had pasta with clams. The food was excellent, and the portions very large.

Loved it - we would highly recommend The Bistro for a special night out!

1 Thank Diane J
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2008

Every employee was friendly and helpful. We did not have to ask for a thing. Exceptional service. Food is great. Very hot and fresh, good flavors. Reasonable prices. Comfortable atmosphere, even though this is a smaller restaurant. Impress your date or friends, bring them here!

1 Thank My_Aventador
henderson nev
“Shhhhhh, Keep this quiet...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2008

My wife and I live just outside Boulder city and we stumbled on this well kept secret about a year ago. Since then we have been
back at least twice a month ever since.

The first thing when you arrive that grabs you is the atmosphere (small and romantic) followed by the most friendly, personal and attentive service we have found anywhere. Fine wines and or the cocktails of your choice are available.

They have freshly brewed iced tea and the
most amazing hand tossed house salad. A hand tossed ceasar is also availabe if you are so inclined, accompanied hot bread fresh from the oven. Now the best part of all, the main course. Offered is everything from fresh almond crusted salmon (my wifes favorite) and my favorite, the linguine alfrado W/ grilled chicken and fresh brocolli. Also available entres' like. steak medallions in a fresh mushroom sauce and several different pasta selections, and sea food selections.

My very picky fifteen year old daughter has even found a few things on the menu she likes, however this is a fine place to go just with your partner or with a few special friends.

Seating is very limited and reservations are suggested. (only 9 tables) We have found if you don't have a reservation, you can usually grab a seat right at five p.m. when they open. This is a place where, if you have been there more than twice, the staff will most likely greet you at the door addressing you by your first name and your favorite table.

In closing this is by far a diamond in the rough. One of the most plesent dinning experiences in the Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City area. I am a Las Vegas native of 44 years and would reccomend this establishment to anyone within the LV., Hend. city limits and expecially if you are only going to be passing through Boulder city and you don't have plans to be back. Make sure you make it a point to experience this very rare experience...

D. Coleman