“Cramped but worth it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boulder City
“Cramped but worth it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very small with limited seating but worth being crammed in. I have never had a bad meal. My favorite is a linguine dish with shrimp and scallops yum!

Visited March 2012

East Hanover, New Jersey
“So good we went back twice!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Driving from Vegas to the Grand Canyon we stopped at the The Bistro Cafe on our way out. It was so good we stopped on our way back!! The homey feeling, exceptional service and of course the delicious food. You can't go wrong!!

• Visited August 2012
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

If you are looking for good food with a atmosphere to go with it this is your place. I have to warn you tho. It is reservations only. They have only about 10 tables total. As soon as you walk in you are greeted by the great smell from the open kitchen. Over the last several years I have been eating there I have never had a bad dish. They also make great martini.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Food - A MUST Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

A local recommended this place & I am so glad they did. I had the Tenderloin & the chef took the time to ask me If I really wanted it rare. The waiter was able to recommend a good wine to pair it w/. Service was good. Really liked the open kitchen, so you can watch them prepare the meal.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Food heavenly, Customer Service diabolical”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Booked table several days in advance for two couples. Upon arriving we were studiously ignored. The receptionist is also a server and a bus boy. Two parties who came after us were lucky enough to catch her eye and taken care of. Being more assertive I was finally able to give her my name. After a look at the booking list she asked if I could have used another name. After that we were completely ignored and left standing there. The restaurant being totally full we left. This was a saturday evening with a large event on in town that weekend. The fact that the owners could not pay some young person a minimum wage for a few hours to alleviate this problem means that we will not return in future. On previous visits we have found the food to be excellent so this is a disappointing decision for us to make.