Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
from $94.99
from $257.99
from $530.00
from $309.99
3,465 results
All reviews grand celebration tour helicopter tour grand canyon hoover dam safety video colorado river boulder airport champagne picnic once in a lifetime picked up from our hotel sky walk champagne breakfast minute flight return flight great pilot amazing experience fantastic trip
Reviewed yesterday

I honestly cant say enough about this company and this trip. From doing my research on TripAdvisor a lot of people recommended Papillon so I decided to book with them.
It is an expensive trip but well worth every penny. Myself and my friend did a big trip to America for our 40th and this was definitely the highlight of our trip.
From the moment we were picked up outside our hotel the service was exceptional.
We dealt with lots of different staff over the course of the day and every one of them were so friendly and helpful. Most people only get to visit the canyon once so we decided we wanted to fit as much in as possible and this trip was spectacular. The skywalk is fantastic with amazing views but nothing will ever compare to the helicopter ride into the canyon and the pontoon boat ride was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or experienced. The only complaint I would have is I didn't want the boat trip to end I could have stayed there all week.

Reviewed yesterday

So thankful that we booked our helicopter tour with your company. Everyone was so nice and our pilot, Dora, was so helpful. Her narration was very informative and the music during some of the flight made you feel like you were living in a dream world. I have seen pictures of this spectacular scenery before but you must experience it in person to truly appreciate the wonders of nature. Thank You again for making my birthday a trip I will never forget.

Reviewed yesterday

My Husband and I really enjoyed the helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam,. The guide was knowledgeable and made the tour fun and interesting. It was nice that they took a picture of you with the helicopter that you could buy after the trip if you wanted. We had never been on a helicopter before and the ride was awesome- not scary at all! It is worth spending the extra money to get the front seats - the view is spectacular!

Reviewed 2 days ago

A wonderful experience and views that are unbelievable and only possible like this. Having a pilot with a strong knowledge of the area was invaluable as well.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We'll worth the money. A must to do. Spectacular sites and fun. Lunch was a blast. Lots of picture taking.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We were pushed for time so thought this would be a quicker option to view the canyon. It was purely breathtaking a great experience and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Excellent Company to deal with their safety comes first would recommend them to family and friends the staff are just very informative

Reviewed 4 days ago

Excellent experience! I can't say enough nice things about the trip. The pilot was great too. Be sure to wear good walking shoes or sneakers. Highly recommend the excursion!

Reviewed 4 days ago

I was there for my 50th birthday celebration and I got this as gift. I will recommend this to anybody! the staff and pilot was amazing!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Really special trip to The Grand Canyon - fantastic friendly staff, amazing views, great picnic landing with plenty of photo opportunities. Well worth the money!