“Great golf!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great golf!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the course. the course is in great shape! Service and value are outstanding. Great food at the bar.

Visited July 2013

Auburndale, Fi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Boulder City Golf”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Nice place to play for players of all levels. Not overpriced as some of the Vegas area courses are. The views are spectacular as well.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank golfnutAuburndale_Fi
Framingham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some good, some bad, made for an average experience...”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I played here with a fairly large group of golfers, multiple 4-somes. Cost was $60 riding per on the weekend. Very reasonable. And over all was decent experience. It is a public course and pace of play was a bit slow, but not deal breaker. It had a nice practice area.

Pros:
Good price. Friendly starter. Course was in excellent shape with decent desert views and feel.

Cons:
• Gentlemen manning the check-in desk were less then friendly. And dude working the grill counter was worse. But at the turn he had been replaced my some much friendlier peeps.
• Although all the carts had gps, on both of the carts in our foursome, the signal kept dropping out and quit altogether in the middle of the 2nd 9. Thank the gods I had my own Garmin.
• Cart girl missing in action! It was a 102° and the cart girl disappeared. We were all dying. It was so bad that one of our guys actually called the pro shop from course and demanding they send someone out to us. Finally with 1 holes to go, she showed up.

Overall:
This was the 3rd. course we'd played in the Vegas region during our stay and rated the lowest on our scale. Not saying it was bad... just not as good as... Spanish Trails and Paiute, which were both awesome.

*FYI this course is located next a parachuting airfield. And all day long there are peeps falling out of the sky. Lots of propeller airplane noise and hooting and hollering once the chutes pop and they glide back to earth. It was kinda interesting for the first hour... also randomly my bother-in-law happened to be one of those jumpers a week early and took a shot of the course from the sky which I've included here.

Visited May 2013
Belfast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Played here on 31st Oct and again on 2nd Nov 2012. Although the course is near Boulder City, it was only a 35 min drive from the Las Vegas strip. Booked it through EZLinks and got the round for $44 each (2 of us). Also hired clubs for $40 each. They have Callaways and Taylor Mades for hire and the clubs were in decent condition. You also get free range balls so would recommend getting there early especially if you're using the rental clubs. All of the buggys have GPS fitted which we found invaluable having never played the course before. Not the most beautiful course I've played but both the fairways and greens were in excellent condition. Would highly recommend this course if you don't want to spend over a $100 for a round.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank David F
Toronto
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Enjoyable course at a fair price”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Considering that we paid only $44 pp. on EZLinks, this course is the best value I have seen in the Las Vegas area. It is enjoyable golf where decent shot making gets you a decent score. I can't recall any places where I felt ripped off because a hazard appeared without warning. It is a typical desert course and isn't especially pretty so I couldn't rate it a 5 like many others did. But everyone was helpful, we were teed off a bit early and had no complaints whatsoever.

Visited November 2012