“Coffe Cup does it again !!!”
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Coffe Cup does it again !!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2009

stopped by on the way to the dam on 3/25/09. had another great breakfast !! i have been stopping here once a year for 13 years and they always serve great food. i'll be back again in jan 2010. good luck :):)

Sydney, Australia
“The best cinnamon rolls ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We stopped in Boulder City on the way to the Grand Canyon, and the lady at the Tourist Information suggested the Coffee Cup for a hearty breakfast. She wasn't kidding! The servings were huge, and the staff were really friendly. Although we had to wait a little while for a table, it was well worth it. I don't even think the locals go here anymore, as it's become very popular with tourists passing through or visiting Boulder City. We ordered a couple of Cinnamon Rolls to go, and they were the freshest, tastiest rolls that I have experienced. They were so good that we decided to make another stop on the way back to Vegas, just for the rolls. Will definitely come back here if we get to Vegas again.

Las Vegas
“THE Huevos Rancheros”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Took a trip to Boulder City and dined at Coffee Cup. The food was awesome. My only gripe was that my home fries weren't fried while one of my guest's home fries were. When I told the waitress, she told me to order them "fried" next time I visit. I thought home fries were FRIED and her neglect of taking care of the situation was a bummer. The food was so good that it covered up her mistake.

Caldwell, Idaho
“One visit wasn't enough!”
Reviewed January 19, 2009

We stopped at the Coffee Cup in mid November 2008 on our way to Tucson. My husband had a typical breakfast order while I went with Burrito #2. It was delicious and huge! Far more than I could eat. My husband (picky) enjoyed his breakfast enough to stop in again on our return trip. The atmosphere was friendly and fun. A little something to see on every inch of wall. We will definately stop in on our next visit.

1 Thank Willows55
Boulder City, NV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cravecoffeecup”
Reviewed October 7, 2008

This place is my fav...I live in Boulder and went three times this week. I take all of my out of town guests and they all LOVE it. Food is great, portions are huge and the staff is more than friendly....they know you by your first name. Place is always clean and food is delivered fast. Reasonable prices and worth the wait. Highly recommend stopping in....I guess so does the FOOD NETWORK!!! Once you go once, you'll go twice. :-)'

1 Thank Tink114