“Another Diners, Driveins, and Dives Winner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson
“Another Diners, Driveins, and Dives Winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Downtown Boulder City is practically a museum and existing solely because Hoover Dam was built nearby. After enjoying the downtown art deco architecture, stop by for breakfast or lunch (they close at 2pm, I believe).

The DDD recommendation of the green chile omelet is indeed a winner. Others at the table tried a variety of other things, including the chicken fried steak and gravy. All were very happy, the price was very reasonable, and I will stop again the next time I travel through Boulder City.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Charleston, South Carolina
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Why oh why would anyone get anything here other than breakfast food- they have it down pat! We stumbled upon this place after a trip to the Hoover Dam on vacation and got very excited that Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives had stopped here before. After MUCH deliberation I got the Huevos Rancheros with a short stack as my side. SO MUCH FOOD!!! The short stack may be short but they are 2 HUGE pancakes, and probably some of the best I've had. Just the right amount of sweet and salty and not too dense.The Huevos Rancheros were the envy of my family, the chili verde sauce on them was to die for. My sister and mom both got types of omlettes, which were also delicious. But they have a section with 3 things that are the "Cup" favorites and I would definitely recommend ordering one of those things. I also got the iced coffee and it was delicious. Our service was great, we spilled a glass of water and they were very helpful, they also answered all of our questions and our food was delivered quickly, and it was very reasonably priced. I want to go back and eat there again now!

Aldergrove, Canada
“Great restaurant for price and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very good food, love the fish tacos with shrimp tempura. Clean and interesting decor, the only downfall, a younger waitress was very rude. Instead the owner gave us an older more mature waitress.

las vegas, nv
“Bring back the other hash browns”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I was a little disappointed to see the hash-browns have changed. I go here specifically to the get the Chili Verde Omelet (one of the best, by the way). The hash-browns that accompany the meal are an integral part of the meal as well, but these new ones are bland and meally. I hope this is temporary...

Visited August 2013
Bucyrus, Ohio
“Triple D”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was my second visit here. The deco is Meade Lake, staff is so friendly and the food is delicious.

Visited June 2013