“Wonderful place for Brunch with our friends!”
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Since we live in Hawaii and it seems everything has a "teriyaki" flavoring when we go to the mainland we have a teriyaki ban for 2 weeks! Everything but asian inspired or Hawaiian style! So of course my hubby had watch Guy and said I want to go there! Luckily his niece we were spending the day with and my best friend live blocks from the Coffee Cup! We were not disappointed - even the 15 min wait at 10:00 AM on a Saturday wasnt bad! it was a beautiful day! The food was incredibly good diner food! I had the denver omlette. Yes, we should have split it!! it was huge! Our total bill for 7 people was under $100 with tax and tip!! Two of the teenagers had a desert!!

Reviewed April 13, 2011

Along the main street, decor features water-skiing boards and patriotic themes. Not your tea and scones kind of place, just good old American food. Prices and service good.

Reviewed March 18, 2011

Went out to visit the new bypass Hoover Dam bridge and on the way back to Las Vegas stopped here for lunch on a recommendation and the food was OK. The place has pretty standard lunch dinner food, nothing special. From what I hear, this place is better known for it's breakfast.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed January 27, 2011

The food was great and resonably priced. My husband and i had the Hreen Chili Pork omelet that was featured on Diners Driv-ins and Dives.

The cafe is fun and definately worth the short drive from Las Vegas

Reviewed November 6, 2010

As an Englishman abroad I was lucky enough to find this truly excellent cafe, the food was well cooked and freshly made none of the usual preprepared rubbish. The young waitress was so polite and curteous it made an absolute pleasure to eat there, I certainly cant wait to come back