“Great ambience!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Little City Grille
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St George
“Great ambience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed one night in Boulder City and were looking for somewhere nice to eat. The Little City Grill looked very inviting from the outside and even more so inside. The decor was interesting, the lighting low, the music was good and overall had the best ambience of any restaurant we've been in in the US. The food was great too!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Boulder City
“Small town america”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This grill serves the usual "grilled" foods, service is good, a cozy, small town feel, food was plentiful, hot and reasonably priced. Ate here 4 times during a 8 day business trip to the area.

Visited October 2013
Paisley, Canada
“Nice cozy little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stopped in on our way to the Hoover dam.

Waitress was super friendly, we got the breakfast special, was excellent.

Nice break from flashy vegas

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Outstanding! Friendly staff and amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I went in with a few friends for dinner about a month ago. Everyone was super nice and extremely helpful. My iced tea was never empty, they were very attentive. The food came out pretty quick, so service was fast, but you could tell the food was fresh. My friend and I shared a deliciously crisp salad (portion was big) and then I had a burger that was amazing! Everyone I was with enjoyed what they ordered. If you go, you need to try the zuccini sticks, they are so awesome. The place is reasonably priced for all that you get and the quality! If you live in Vegas it's worth the drive to Boulder City ;)

• Visited October 2013
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Oh Dear!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stopped here for an early evening meal at about 6pm on our way back from the Grand Canyon, based on the reviews we had read on this site. What a disappointment.
The person in charge seemed very flustered when we arrived, despite the fact that the only 3 tables with customers had all almost finished their meals and were preparing to leave. We were allowed to sit anywhere and ordered a beer each while choosing from the menu. The beer was put on the table in the bottles and my husband requested a glass for me - I'm an older woman who does not drink directly from a beer bottle. This caused the server to appear alarmed and on our second request for a glass we were told that she thought they had all been broken that day??!! It was only when our meals arrived that she said (over her shoulder as she walked away) that there were no glasses available. My husband commented to me that he wondered what would have happened if I had ordered a glass of wine - perhaps I would have had to drink from the bottle as well!
My husband ordered a burger and I had the Fryday Fish which was on the menu in the car park but I couldn't see it on the menu inside. It consisted of breaded clam strips, popcorn shrimps and battered fish. The burger and chips looked and tasted good but my fish was v disappointing. The clam strips seemed to have been deep fried earlier (perhaps for another customer?) and then re-fried. They resembled strips of elastic bands covered in dark mahogany crumbs that could crack your teeth. The shrimps appeared to be a mix of previously fried and freshly fried, but the fish was freshly prepared.
Prior to the arrival of my main course I was given a bowl of very tasty homemade soup which was a surprise as I hadn't ordered it.
The bill was put on the table before we had finished our meal and we were not offered any dessert choices at all.
After we had paid we went back to our car and looked at the outside menu. It seemed that my dish included either soup or salad to start, but I was not given the choice.
We really felt that our business was not wanted at all and the server just wanted us out which was the only time in all our extensive travels to US that we have experiened this.
Just for info, the single restroom is situated at the back of the building and can only be accessed by leaving the restaurant and going back around to the car park which is probably fine during daylight hours but not so good when it is dark.
We were really upset by the attitude of the server (who seemed to be in charge) and based on our experience here we could not recommend this to anyone else, particularly fellow Brits as our nationality could be the only thing that she objected to, such a shame.

• Visited September 2013