“I would give it 6 circles if I could!!”

Cascata Golf Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cascata has five separate creeks and waterfalls, four ponds, and bighorn sheep are among the desert wildlife that pervades the property. From impeccable course conditions, superb customer service, and a tour caliber forecaddie, Cascata is the ultimate natural golf experience. When Cascata opened in 2000, it was coined "Golf's hidden treasure" by Sports Illustrated and the "eighth wonder of the golf world" by course architect Rees Jones, and it is a perpetual nationally ranked golf property by Golf Digest, Golfweek, and Golf Magazine. Cascata in one of two golf properties in Las Vegas (Rio Secco) that is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment, Inc., and is used by the Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Marietta, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“I would give it 6 circles if I could!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Maybe the best golfing experience I've ever had!! The course is an amazing desert course, with great elevation changes, some blind shots & tricky greens - but VERY playable, especially with Moses, our caddie. BEST caddie I've ever had. Read every green spot on (I one putted from 10-12 feet at least 4 times - I can assure you, not my norm!!) Moses is a great guy & their senior caddie. Right from the start when you get your locker with your name engraved in a brass plate (that you can take with you), to returning to the clubhouse, where you drive into the air conditioned clubhouse & are given an ice cold towel, everything is first rate. I can't say enough about it & it's only 30 minutes from the Strip.

Visited July 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Simply Top Notch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Writing a review about a golf course is a little bit like writing about art - it's subjective to say the least. Cascata is way outside of Vegas in the middle of nowhere but what a destination. You are really in the desert and you pull up tot he gate to get buzzed in and it's like your journey to the Emerald City has ended. Lush landscaping and dramatic waterfalls great you. The valet staff attends to your initial needs. Pro Shot is beautiful with extremely welcoming staff. They just did everything right on my visit. My forecaddie was super helpful and friendly. We had an awesome time together on the course. The course itself is really challenging but very fair. Driving areas are generous but, of course, the desert is penal if you miss the green stuff. The greens here are really tough for those not used to playing super fast greens that run away from you down the mountain. Fantastic time. It's been on my bucket list for ages, now I want to go back!

Visited June 2014
Newton, North Carolina, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cascata Golf Course”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great experience! Everything here is top of the line, from the staff right on through to the course. It is hard to believe there is anything in LV that comes close to Cascata. I have no idea how they could make a day at Cascata any better. Recommend this course to the highest level.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dave K
Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Second Time Even Better”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

As title says this is my second time playing this amazing course. I had an ok experience the first time, but this time it was much better. There is nothing bad about this course. From the gated entrance to the valet parking then to be greated and shown to the locker room with your name on a locker. This course is top notch. Last time I played everyone had their hand out looking for a tip, this time the staff was not like that. The pictures on the website do not do this course justice, especially the driving range. This is the best course I have every played. Our caddie for the day was Drew. He made the day so much more enjoyable especially for my father in law who got a few tips from him. My last caddie experience here was not great but this time Drew blew us away with how good he was. He also happens to be the best golfer at the course. Course conditions were beautiful. No snakes this time but we did see a coyote crossing the fairway behind us. Amazing views on this course. Some holes have such a long drive in between them it is hard to imagine anyone wanting to walk this course. All the staff were wonderful. I would play this course every time I visit Vegas even at the price I paid plus caddie fee. The more you play in vegas the better deals you can get. I book directly with Caesars golf and they treat you good. Thanks again for an amazing time.
Mark

Visited February 2014
3 Thank meCanada1
Geneva, Switzerland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Extremely beautiful golf course, great service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This golf course is indeed beautiful, definitively one the best in Vegas.

From a golfing point of view, it is well designed, well maintained and it is a course you can enjoy even if you are a high handicapper.

The service is excellent, from the pro-shop to the caddies; everybody is smiling and willing to help.

A special mention to the restaurant, where we had free lunch because the course was under some kind of maintenance that we barely noticed. A nice touch.

And trust your waitress when she tells you they have the best steak sandwich in Nevada…

Visited September 2013