“Great golf experience”

Cascata Golf Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cascata has five separate creeks and waterfalls, four ponds, and bighorn sheep are among the desert wildlife that pervades the property. From impeccable course conditions, superb customer service, and a tour caliber forecaddie, Cascata is the ultimate natural golf experience. When Cascata opened in 2000, it was coined "Golf's hidden treasure" by Sports Illustrated and the "eighth wonder of the golf world" by course architect Rees Jones, and it is a perpetual nationally ranked golf property by Golf Digest, Golfweek, and Golf Magazine. Cascata in one of two golf properties in Las Vegas (Rio Secco) that is owned and operated by VICI Properties, Inc. (former Caesars Entertainment golf properties), and is used by the Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Overall great experience from the minute you walk in the door. Ask for Pat to caddie for you. He does a great job. Take a limo to get there, not a cab, they won't find it.

All reviews
"putt"
"pace"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Does it cost a fortune to play? ($375/player) Is it worth it? No question. From the 500+ foot waterfalls to the very helpful caddies, to the good food and cold beer post-golf, it's worth every dime and we'll go back every chance we get.......Super course, incredible scenery.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Extremely well maintained and beautiful course. Not one blade of grass is out of place. Virtually everything is perfect. Very expensive though.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This course is perfect; the maintenance of this course in the middle of the desert is surprisingly pristine. There is a beautiful waterfall/stream running down the mountain that intersects thru some of the holes and even runs under and thru the clubhouse. When you arrive to the course you are greeted by a security gate that you have to verify that you have a tee time for them to open. From there you pull in and are greeted at the bag drop where they take your bags and valet your car for you. I was then led inside to the pro shop where I was given my locker that had my name added to the metal plate so I knew it was mine. Very nice touch! Went to the pro-shop to look for some souvenirs’ and this is my only complaint, the staff at the pro shop did not seem to care that I was in there looking. I had several questions about items that I had to go to them for and wait for them to stop their conversations so I could ask a question. That again is my only complaint. After I was ready they showed me to my cart where my caddy was waiting for me. Playing as a single was nice and completely un rushed; my caddy even seemed to have my iron distances dialed in by the 3rd hole where he was making recommendations for me on what and how to hit shots. Course is BEAUTIFUL, caddy was excellent and while this is an expensive to play golf course if you get the chance do not miss out.