“Fabulous Golf Course”

Cascata Golf Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cascata has five separate creeks and waterfalls, four ponds, and bighorn sheep are among the desert wildlife that pervades the property. From impeccable course conditions, superb customer service, and a tour caliber forecaddie, Cascata is the ultimate natural golf experience. When Cascata opened in 2000, it was coined "Golf's hidden treasure" by Sports Illustrated and the "eighth wonder of the golf world" by course architect Rees Jones, and it is a perpetual nationally ranked golf property by Golf Digest, Golfweek, and Golf Magazine. Cascata in one of two golf properties in Las Vegas (Rio Secco) that is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment, Inc., and is used by the Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Amboy, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fabulous Golf Course”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Extremely well maintained and beautiful course. Not one blade of grass is out of place. Virtually everything is perfect. Very expensive though.

Derby, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great time at Cascata, what an experience.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This course is perfect; the maintenance of this course in the middle of the desert is surprisingly pristine. There is a beautiful waterfall/stream running down the mountain that intersects thru some of the holes and even runs under and thru the clubhouse. When you arrive to the course you are greeted by a security gate that you have to verify that you have a tee time for them to open. From there you pull in and are greeted at the bag drop where they take your bags and valet your car for you. I was then led inside to the pro shop where I was given my locker that had my name added to the metal plate so I knew it was mine. Very nice touch! Went to the pro-shop to look for some souvenirs’ and this is my only complaint, the staff at the pro shop did not seem to care that I was in there looking. I had several questions about items that I had to go to them for and wait for them to stop their conversations so I could ask a question. That again is my only complaint. After I was ready they showed me to my cart where my caddy was waiting for me. Playing as a single was nice and completely un rushed; my caddy even seemed to have my iron distances dialed in by the 3rd hole where he was making recommendations for me on what and how to hit shots. Course is BEAUTIFUL, caddy was excellent and while this is an expensive to play golf course if you get the chance do not miss out.

Visited April 2013
“Awesome golf!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The course was amazing and the clubhouse is stunning. We had Adam too. He did a great job despite the fact that he was smoking pot the whole time. LOL

Cleveland, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“My favorite”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

One of the best courses I have ever played. The clubhouse upon entry is beautiful with a stream cascading through. First class facilities and with a magnetic name tag on locker that is available to take home as a souvenir. A caddy is assigned and this is the best move as the greens are nearly impossible to read unless you are a regular or professional. The course is always in great condition and the overall is experience is grandiose. Adam has been my caddy the past two years and he is fantastic and will quietly give you some pointers that really does help. Food is great as well with breakfast and our early dinner we typically have at the course. A nice patio to enjoy a cigar with the group as well. This is one place we always look forward to playing so please do yourself a favor and go here!

Visited March 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One of the Best Courses I Have Played”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place is top notch!! You have to go there to believe it. From the time you drive up to the time you leave, you will be very impressed with how helpful the staff is, how beautiful the course is, and how special the entire experience is.

The clubhouse is beautiful, including a waterfall/stream that runs through it. Each player has their own assigned locker, complete with an engraved name-plate on it (that you get to keep). The driving range is beautiful (I'm going to use the word "beautiful" a lot), settled in a small valley with a backdrop including the mountains and a cascading waterfall. The course is as emmaculate as any I have seen, and the contrast between the greenery of the course and the earthiness of the surrounding desert/mountains is beyond awe-inspiring. The greens are very fast, and if not for the putting advice of our fore-caddy, my score would've been many strokes higher.

Take a camera, as you will definitely want to get some photos to remember how beautiful this course is. Again, words can't describe how wonderful this golf experience was for our group. I will definitely play here again the next time I visit the Las Vegas area.

Visited February 2013