“The best shooting experience in Vegas”
Review of Desert Hills Shooting Club - CLOSED

Desert Hills Shooting Club
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I live in Vegas. There are a lot of shooting ranges in town. None can touch the experience you will have at ProGun Club/Desert Hills.

There are multiple outdoor shooting bays where in complete privacy you can place a target wherever you like and practice quick drawing, shooting w both hands while walking, shotgun blasting followed by emptying your 33 round glock clip into the target.

For those who like the big boys they have a variety of fully auto weapons, including 50 cals and uzis that you can blast to your heart's content.

Afterwards relax at the best bar you will ever find at a range and enjoy a great selection of beers and spirits.

Youll feel like you did something illegal after leaving. Enjoy it while you still can.

4  Thank Dave_in_Vegas

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have shot at this club numerous times. This club will provide a location for beginners to the Professional shooter. I shoot the sporting clays mostly because of their 21 station course that is about 1.5 mile around. They change the clay thrower (traps) patterns often and offer enough of a challenge for the professional without punishing the neophytes. The rifle and pistol ranges are private or groups with shots out to 1000 yds. They also have a SASS cowboy action shooting area. They offer machine gun rentals and handgun and shotguns. Some really fun and helpful employees there. The entire sporting clay course and clubhouse is wheelchair accessable.

1  Thank Cromagnum2
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to this place since they have open ranges and the possibility to shot the Barrett .50. I shot this rifle and the Desert Eagle .50 AE. Both great weapons.
Before my visit I emailed the club and was proomptly replied by Bobby, the director of sales. He gave me all the information that i needed, and was very quick replying my e-mails.
The club is a little far from Las Vegas, but worth the trip. I advice to go visit the Hoover Dam in the morning and stop at this place on the way back to Vegas.
The staff is very friendly, and the prices are more reasenable the prices of the indoor ranges in Las Vegas. Last trip i went to the Gun Store, which was very nice, but didn´t have the outdoor range and the sniper rifles to shoot.
For those who like guns, i suggest to skip the indoor ranges and come to this place, they have everything you want to shoot.

2  Thank eghack
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Today I took my 17 year old son to the Pro Gun Club (Desert Hills Shooting Club) as we were looking for somewhere where we could shoot a Barrett 50 cal.
The staff were extremely friendly and patient while we were deciding what guns we wanted to shoot.
We had our own instructor (Kyle) who took us to the ranges, showed us how to operate the guns and made us feel very welcome.
The Barrett M82A1 was awesome and my son was totally happy with the whole experience.
I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in shooting.

1  Thank christoby