“Just perfect”

Serenity Helicopters
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Viator VIP: Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour...
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Boulder City
More attraction details
Owner description: With a commitment to professional pilots and top-of-the-line aircraft maintenance personnel, Serenity Helicopters has more than 25 years of perfect safety on our Grand Canyon helicopter tours. In addition to that record, we’re known for our customer service and close attention to detail. There’s something truly magical about seeing the Grand Canyon from above. Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Wash Cliffs. We’re not exaggerating when we say it’s a breathtaking experience like you’ve never had before -- seeing a panoramic view of one of the seven wonders of the world.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Today we made a childhood come true and did a helicopter tour to see the Gand Canyon. Just by chance we booked the trip with Serenity Helicopters. Everything was perfect right from the beginning. We had the best pick up ever from the hotel done by King Arthur. Than the girls at the office gave us a warm welcome and prepared us well for the flight- just like being part of a big family. Obviously the highlight was the flight itself together with pilot Crazy Mike . Just imagine our first flight with a helicopter ever, a lot of adrenaline is running through your veins, winds let the helicopter slightly dancing, it has 44 Celsius degrees outside, you are three hundred meters above the Grand Canyon and suddenly Knockin' on Heavens Door is sounding through the headphones. You have to laugh out loud and than you realize, that in this special moment everything is just perfect. Thanks to everybody from the Serenity Helicopters family for giving us this wonderful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,849)
All reviews
"other companies"
in 41 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 68 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you are going to do the Grand Canyon trip in a helicopter then this is the one to use. Arthur our driver was 15 minutes early and picked us up in a 7 seat mini bus, cool drinks en route and a short 30 minute ride out to the airfield.
On arrival, we were checked in and given another cool drink before being led out to the helicopter.
From then and for the next couple of hours we were treated to one of the 7wonders of the world by our superb pilot Jim
Over Lake Mead and the Canyon before landing and having a beer and a snack in the Canyon itself.
Afterwards we were given ample photo time before the return journey.
Honestly, these guys and girls at Serenity are superb. Give them a go you will not be disappointed
We paid $395 dollars for this trip and with all sincerity, it was money well spent.
To Everyone at Serenity Helicopters, a great big thank you from The Wild Hogs and Boris, July 2nd 2013

10  Thank Graham S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Would not hesitate to recomend HAPPY CUSTOMER. Went with 4 friends Rich Dave Graham David and finaly me Andy. 100% mark.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My trip with Serenity Helicopters to the Grand Canyon was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip to the USA. Serenity went out of their way to make it fabulous and apart from a few hiccups (which were sorted and solved eventually!) everything was up there with one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in my life!
I 'don't do' heights...supposedly, but when someone said to me "You have to do a trip to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter" I took the challenge-booked in and have never regretted it.
I have amazing memories of the tour, the travel commentary was very essential and extremely informing (thanks Jim, although the 'dam' jokes were just starting to get a tad tedious <<<< hahaha - thought I would get the last one in there.) Thanks for the metric/imperial references too, I enjoyed it all!
I had the 'champagne lunch tour' with a stop down in the canyon, lunch provided (for most) and I have to say the scenery was unmatched ANYWHERE I have been in this world, it was fantastic. The Canyon itself was incredible on all levels, aspects of different parts and places were defined and I could not get over the majesty of the place. There is nothing like it ANYWHERE in the world I am sure!
I never realised chipmunks were so small and... they squeak and chirrup - sooooooooo cute! The trip out of the canyon was equally, if not more exciting than the trip in (if that could happen)!!! Thanks for the amazing trip and the promise of another in the future (I do appreciate it!) You guys went out of your way to make this trip one I would remember fondly forever... you did it - YOU ROCK! Jim the pilot, Holly, Shelby, King Arthur, Kaui and the anyone that worked on my dvd and journey ...you made my trip! I WILL see you again - you can be sure!
THIS TRIP WAS AMAZING...from the limo pick-up/drop off in Vegas, service-wise, facilities, and specifically the people that work for Serenity...WELL DONE! I LOVED IT!!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Get ready this tour it is going to blow your mind!
I had my friends from Russia in town, and they wanted to go on a grand canyon helicopter tour. I googled the different tours and found Serenity. I was really impressed with the different tours they offered and compared to the others I found online, I immediately got excited by just checking out there professional website! I had to immediately call and get more information! I called and Shelby answered the phone. She gave me all the details, reassured everything, and had the best customer service to top it off! For the day that I wanted with my other 2 friends it was all booked :( but Shelby found us three 3 seats for the day we wanted just not the sunset tour. STILL AMAZING. She was the best help and I don't think without her help and patience I would've fell in love all over. When it was time for us to go on the tour they picked us up from the Bellagio hotel and drove us to boulder city. Everyone there was really nice even though my friends barely spoke English. The pilot was so much fun! It was an exhilarating ride back from lunch in the grand canyon! and we loved the theme music in out ears.Thank you again everyone at Serenity, my friends will be back in December from Russia and I think they want to go again! see you soon!!!!

1  Thank VanessaPerez