“O. M. G !!!!!!!”

and up
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with West Rim Picnic
Ranked #1 of 25 Tours in Boulder City
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity is a boutique helicopter company that caters to a niche market. Guests that prefer the finer things. You've never experienced the Grand Canyon like this before...
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Whanganui, New Zealand
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“O. M. G !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

My trip with Serenity Helicopters to the Grand Canyon was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip to the USA. Serenity went out of their way to make it fabulous and apart from a few hiccups (which were sorted and solved eventually!) everything was up there with one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in my life!
I 'don't do' heights...supposedly, but when someone said to me "You have to do a trip to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter" I took the challenge-booked in and have never regretted it.
I have amazing memories of the tour, the travel commentary was very essential and extremely informing (thanks Jim, although the 'dam' jokes were just starting to get a tad tedious <<<< hahaha - thought I would get the last one in there.) Thanks for the metric/imperial references too, I enjoyed it all!
I had the 'champagne lunch tour' with a stop down in the canyon, lunch provided (for most) and I have to say the scenery was unmatched ANYWHERE I have been in this world, it was fantastic. The Canyon itself was incredible on all levels, aspects of different parts and places were defined and I could not get over the majesty of the place. There is nothing like it ANYWHERE in the world I am sure!
I never realised chipmunks were so small and... they squeak and chirrup - sooooooooo cute! The trip out of the canyon was equally, if not more exciting than the trip in (if that could happen)!!! Thanks for the amazing trip and the promise of another in the future (I do appreciate it!) You guys went out of your way to make this trip one I would remember fondly forever... you did it - YOU ROCK! Jim the pilot, Holly, Shelby, King Arthur, Kaui and the anyone that worked on my dvd and journey ...you made my trip! I WILL see you again - you can be sure!
THIS TRIP WAS AMAZING...from the limo pick-up/drop off in Vegas, service-wise, facilities, and specifically the people that work for Serenity...WELL DONE! I LOVED IT!!!!!

Visited April 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Get ready this tour it is going to blow your mind!
I had my friends from Russia in town, and they wanted to go on a grand canyon helicopter tour. I googled the different tours and found Serenity. I was really impressed with the different tours they offered and compared to the others I found online, I immediately got excited by just checking out there professional website! I had to immediately call and get more information! I called and Shelby answered the phone. She gave me all the details, reassured everything, and had the best customer service to top it off! For the day that I wanted with my other 2 friends it was all booked :( but Shelby found us three 3 seats for the day we wanted just not the sunset tour. STILL AMAZING. She was the best help and I don't think without her help and patience I would've fell in love all over. When it was time for us to go on the tour they picked us up from the Bellagio hotel and drove us to boulder city. Everyone there was really nice even though my friends barely spoke English. The pilot was so much fun! It was an exhilarating ride back from lunch in the grand canyon! and we loved the theme music in out ears.Thank you again everyone at Serenity, my friends will be back in December from Russia and I think they want to go again! see you soon!!!!

1 Thank VanessaPerez
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Best thing I have ever done in my life. Jim our pilot was just awesome and we had an amazing time. Music was great. Commentary funny. And the helicopter ride was exhilarating. Highly recommended. King Arthur our driver was very good.

Visited June 2013
“Unforgetable day with Serenity at the Grand Canyon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Best part of our visit to Vegas, our pilot Mike Love and driver "King" Arthur were brilliant. Recommend anyone going to Vegas to go see the Grand Canyon with Serenity Helicopters. Unbelievable trip.

Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had a great time. Capt. Davis was fantastic. Very clean facilities and friendly staff. Highly recommended.