“If you can afford it, you can't afford to miss it”

Serenity Helicopters
$474.99*
Viator VIP: Grand Canyon by Helicopter with Gourmet Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Boulder City
More attraction details
Owner description: With a commitment to professional pilots and top-of-the-line aircraft maintenance personnel, Serenity Helicopters has more than 25 years of perfect safety on our Grand Canyon helicopter tours. In addition to that record, we’re known for our customer service and close attention to detail. There’s something truly magical about seeing the Grand Canyon from above. Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Wash Cliffs. We’re not exaggerating when we say it’s a breathtaking experience like you’ve never had before -- seeing a panoramic view of one of the seven wonders of the world.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was a great experience. It isn't cheap, but you will probably spend that much money at the tables in an equivalent amount of time, and you won't have the great pictures and memories. I had never seen the Grand Canyon, and this was definitely the way to go. Hope you get Jim for your pilot. He obviously loves his job, and that makes for a fun trip for everyone.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

we have just finished a ride with serenity helicopters over and into the grand canyon. what an awsesome flight.
Mike our pilot was ver knowledgeable and his soundtrack and commentary really addedto the flight.
If you are scared of flying don't miss this, you will love it, we didand no motion sickness at all.
Our10 year old son said it was better than Disneyland. this has certainly finished our trip to the USA with a bang.
Thank you to everyoneat serenity helicopters, from booking in, the pick up at our hotel to the helicopter flight, the service is outstanding and thefacilities luxurious.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I had debated whether or not to spend money on a helicopter tour to Hoover Dam or rent a car and do it on our own. Then we discovered that we could also see the Grand Canyon from above and have a picnic down below. It sounded great. Only problem was I had hurt my knee just before we got to Vegas. I spoke with Serenity and told them I was concerned about being able to get in and out of the helicopter and at 6 ft 5 inches tall, I would not be able to bend me injured knee. It was no problem at all. They reserved a seat for me where I could keep my right leg straight. They picked us up at our hotel in a beautiful huge Mercedes Van. It has iPads with internet for all the passengers. It is very spacious and made for a pleasant journey from Vegas to Boulder City. Our driver was Arthur, aka (King Arthur). He was suppose to arrive at our hotel at 11:15. We went outside 10 minutes early and he was waiting for us. He also dropped us off wherever we wanted on the way back to Vegas.
Our Pilot was Mike Davis. You could not ask for a better pilot on a tour like this. His piloting skills are fantastic, he was very informative about the whole area we flew over and he plays awesome music in the helicopter. I am sure that all the pilots at Serenity are great, but I highly recommend asking for Mike Davis. The entire staff, facility,and vehicles are top notch and extremely safe. The picnic with the glass of wine, beer or soda in the canyon was really nice touch.
You won't regret doing this while in Vegas.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Trip was absolutely fantastic. Picked up at hotel on time and had a relaxing drive out to the airport. Jim was our pilot and he was 'dam' brilliant with his easygoing manner. Would recommend serenity anytime. Everyone was super. Congrats to the young english couple who got engaged at the canyon and best wishes also to our aussie friends.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is not the first tour I have had of the Grand Canyon but Serenity made it the best! Really efficient company with collection from the hotel and we had a pilot called Jim who made the day really enjoyable!

The lunch they served was great and we enjoyed a glass of Champagne also which was all included in the price!

Well worth it!