“You have got to do this”

Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon
Book In Advance
More Info
$158.99*
and up
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 1, 2014

What a morning we had with Cody and Sauce as our guides for this fantastic zip line adventure. Their customer service is absolutely excellent. Funny and very helpful....both were great. The views from the top of Bootleg Canyon were amazing and the four zip line rides were super. The whole morning was great. Take this adventure...you won't regret it. BTW we're in our mid 60's......no problem!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I went on a solo trip to Las Vegas and did a lot of the high adrenaline activities. I had Friday (30th May 2014) free so I booked with Flightlinez two days before. What I experienced were not only breathtaking views of Bootleg Canyon surrounding areas (Hoover Dam / Colorado River / Lake Mead / Boulder City) but also superb attention and great time with the staff at Flightlinez.

from the humble and kind driver, Max to the flight instructors, Cody, Keegan and Sauce, they are always around to ensure you have a good time. They offered free pickups at the Excalibur and once you finished the flight, they give you coupons. What more, they have the GoPro Hero for visitors to use and you can carry them along during the rides and decide later whether or not you wish to purchase the video (usd35). I brought my own with the chest strap so I didnt need that but it was a nice service. Basically, there are 4 zip lines to cut across and each offer different experience and the most important thing is to enjoy the view and time with the instructors. They make your stay wonderful and I can't really stress this more than anything else.

So for those who are planning to visit Vegas, do Flightlinez first because you'll regret if you do it last (like me) because those coupons save you loads of money on the attractions in Vegas. I am definitely returning with my spouse in the future.

2  Thank Muzzil
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Hey folks, want a great experience when visiting Las Vegas try the flighlinez experience at Bootleg Canyon Boulder City Nevada. Ian Green and his professional crew with operations manager Brina Marcus will ensure that your adrenaline based cable transporter will be an experience of a life time. With safety as the primary focus Andrew and the crew will instruct you on the use of fall protection and arresting equipment and a detailed flight plan prior to your departure. By this point your nerves will be a little more relaxed as you gain confidence before embarking on your 8000' journey. Once the course is done you are whisked away in a funky shuttle up a winding canyon road to the first of four extreme zip lines. Each set includes four cable rides through the scenic boulder canyon. Between each set a short hike which adds to the ambiance of the venue. The crew was very courteous and reassured those who were first timers or a little concerned with the height. We were a party of six and Brina had no problems arranging pick-up and coordinating our group event. They were well organized and offered varying packages with great discounts. All in all it was an awesome experience for young and old I would do it again and will next time in Vegas.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I recently went on the tour this past Friday. It was very enjoyable with the humorous guides and gorgeous views. The hike in the beginning is a bit much for people that aren't fit. So I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't live an active lifestyle. I was a bit nervous in the beginning, but once I did the first one, I could of done it all day. It was great way to get away from the strip for a bit. It makes you really appreciate nevada. The guides also were very helpful, friendly and funny which helps make the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a bit of adventure and fun in Las Vegas area. If I make it back to the area, I'd love to do the sunset tour.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Awesome experience which all the family enjoyed. All the staff were great (some should be on the stage or in an asylum.....). Fantastic way to spend time whilst in Nevada. Hotel pick up on the vegas strip makes the whole experience easy. Worth every penny. Will definately do if in vegas again. ThanX.

1  Thank Gez B