“Zippity Do Da!”

$158.99*
and up
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I took a Flightlinez trip with friends on Sept 26th. Our guides were Too Tall and Tyler. Tyler entertained up with his silly details and Too Tall was just plain silly. The zip lines were a blast to ride but the guys made the trip worth taking! If I ever find myself in Vegas again, I'd sign up for another trip and ask for Too Tall as one of the guides.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"off the strip"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went out to Vegas went on tour 9/20. By far the best money I spent on the trip the hike was little rough if you are out of shape( I am) guides were fabulous and funny. Trip was well organized and have no complaints.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My sister & I had the pleasure of doing the ziplines through Flightlinez on 9/6/13. It was one of the highlights of our vacation in Vegas. From the time we were picked up at the hotel until our return, we had an absolutely great time. The guides were awesome; informative, patient & funny. I never felt unsafe, as they checked & rechecked our safety harnesses repeatedly. The views were simply amazing. There was a short hike up to the first location, but not too laborous. There were four different lines, each one better than the next. This is a great opportunity to get away from the glitz of the Strip for a few hours & see a little bit more of what greater Las Vegas has to offer. Completely worth it!

1  Thank KCPatsFan55