“Awesome, 2 thumbs up for Team Diego”

Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon
Book In Advance
More Info
$159.49*
and up
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Awesome, 2 thumbs up for Team Diego”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great adventure for the whole family (including kids 10 and 13).
The whole experience needs a fair amount of money but that will take you on a app. 4 hours journey.

Although LV has an Industrial Road this one is in Boulder City. That's the first thing you need to remember when using the navigation. We reached it from Circus Circus Hotel in 30 minutes.
After signing the disclaimers/waivers we got Team Diego assigned. This is a group of 4 'nutjobs' in the best way you can have.
They explain all instructions well with a lot of enthousiasm and jokes. This fun continued the whole trip. They harnass you well, so you'll be save. They made sure the kids understood and involved them in some jokes.

Then it's off in a bus to the point from whereon you hike a short path. Although this might cost you some sweat, rest assured this is the most you will walk. After that it is basically zipping through the air.

From the start on you will be supplied with water and on each platform there is a cooler with water. In addition the guys carry water, just in case.

During the 4 stretches you zipline you feel absolutely comfortable. The feeling is really great. In some cases you will not make it to the landing platform (as my kids did on one line), this is mostly due to lack of weight. However the guys will get you and bring you in save. Because we were with a group of 11 it doesn't matter if they have to come and get you, you just enjoy the scenery.

For anyone looking for something exciting to do in the area of Vegas, go to Zipflightez in Boulder City. We had an awesome time and were glad we did it.
If you're lucky to get Team Diego as your guides than fun is the keyword ('it's not the quality of the jokes but the quantity that counts'). Let me be clear the fun NEVER endangered the ziplining! It did take the edge of any nervs in the begining. Guys thanks for a great morning, we'll surely be back some time. And next time you want to have fun, skip on Ohio and come to Amsterdam.

Los Angeles, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Second time is the charm.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was our second experience at Flightlinez ziplining. My wife and I (just under 60) did it last year, and returned this year with our son. Except for the price, we cannot think of anything negative to say. The staff is really enthusiastic and helpful, and work to make the experience a lot of fun for everyone. This time around, the wind was with us, so we all were able to complete all of the runs without getting stuck. They were not as busy as last year, which is from the heat wave and the economy..... we would recommend offering more runs in the cooler evening, and running a "special" pricing sale to lower the per person charges. Even though we got a "repeat customer" discount, it still came out to around $125 per person. Maybe offer some coupons for $75 to $100 per person so that business picks up and the word gets around. But this is one of the most fun things you can do in Vegas (and then go visit the Hoover Dam later), and we highly recommend it. Be advised, there is a steep hike at the beginning, and then some steep stairs at one of the zip runs, so you do need to be in okay shape. Not good for folks who cannot walk/hike or get short of breath easy, but you do not have to be an athlete.

Boynton Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great outdoor activity near Las Vegas”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can't say enough about how well run this organization is. From booking to the end it was seamless. One of my group of four was very nervous about the first flight, and the guides were tremendous at putting her at ease. The guides were accommodating, giving us water at every turn, encouraging the group and making the whole experience fun and exciting. When my wife got a little winded on the hike up to the first flight, they waited for her to catch her breath and in the process put her at ease. Each of the four flights were breath taking and even with a total group of sixteen, moved very efficiently. I highly recommend this activity.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun way to face my fears.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have a great fear of falling. I went from crying to laughing, no joke. This whole experience was wonderful. The guys were wonderful and funny. They took my mind off of being scared and created a wonderful experience for me and the other people I came with. Thanks to Chris, Awesome, John, Nick and Kodac. I will be back!!!

Auckland, New Zealand
“Fun, fun, fun”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went to Flightlinez in July 2013 and it was one of the best activities of my five week trip to the USA.

My friends and I were picked up from the Excalibur on time and straight away the great service started. We were offered free water and kept entertained by the driver while we waited for the other guests.

The trip out to Boulder was quick (about 20 / 25 minutes) and once there we were talked through the safety briefing in a very fun and entertaining way. I can't speak highly enough of the tour guides (Percy, Tyler, Nick, Austin). They get along very well with each other which made for a very entertaining experience. The ziplines were great fun, not scary and Tyler's humor put us at ease. Still laughing about the whale joke!

I would definately recommend this to anyone visiting the Vegas area. It has everything, great guides, great scenery, great fun and plenty of laughs.