“Ridiculous amount of fun”

Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon
Book In Advance
More Info
$159.49*
and up
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Barry, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Ridiculous amount of fun”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this. The team are all amazing and entertaining, I don't think I've ever laughed so much at such terrible jokes! Still, even with all the joking around they know what they are doing and helped the nervous people in the group relax.

If you think this will be scary, it isn't. As soon as you set off on the first line, your fear will be gone and you'll arrive at the other end with a massive grin on your face and will be itching to do the second line straight away.

Basically, if you don't find this fun then you're just wrong! I can't wait to go back.

Visited February 2013

Michigan
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Even those who didn't want to go loved it!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Four of us went ziplining--one had done it before, one definitely wanted to go, one was afraid she would get motion-sick, and one was scared to death! All four of us LOVED it! As everyone stated, the guides are great. Motion sicknes was never an issue.

Unfortunately, management needs to spend some time getting the office person up to speed. Her complete lack of knowledge was in glaring contrast to the guides!

As stated, comfortable closed toe shoes are mandatory. They provide plenty of water. They provide transportation to and from the site to the Strip. You just need to provide smiles, laughs, and patience with the office staff! And use the restroom at the office (you won't see another one until you complete the 4 lines).

Visited February 2013
Cork, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic team, amazing experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were in Vegas last May and booked this for the morning after we landed (wouldn't recommend this!). I'd never done anything like Ziplining before so I was super excited.

The team are great - really encouraging (cos I got more and more nervous before the first line!!) but they're great fun, good company and there to get you from A-B :)

Definitely bring a camera as the views from up there are amazing. The team provide loads fo water (you need it!) so don't worry about that. Definitely pack sun screen - we were there in May and it's pretty hot out there but comfortable (it was around 33C when we were there).

I would definitely recommend this - I don't remember the first line I did cos I was petrified but once you get used to it, and start relaxing it's awesome. There was one couple who was over 70 years old there - so really, it's something anyone can do! Definitely give it a shot if you're in town, it's worth it.

Also, there was a Devil run (or something like that) on the day we were there so there were thousands of people dressed up in costumes at the bottom of the hill running an obstacle course. We didn't join in, but it was great to watch it from teh Ziplines!

Visited May 2012
Halifax, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Worth every cent.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Can't say enough good things about this attraction. This was my second time, but definitely not my last. All the staff (from the office staff to the guides) are super friendly. The price includes pick up and drop off at the Excalibur hotel so there's no need to find your own way to their office. Once you get to the office and check in, you get suited up in your harness and get a great safety and instruction briefing by your guides. They keep it light-hearted so it doesn't get boring. After that you get loaded onto a mini bus and taken up the mountain. The bus only takes you part of the way, so you have to hike the rest of the way. It's not a long or steep hike, so unless you're in really bad shape it shouldn't be too difficult. There are four runs and the guides go over the instructions before each one. If you want a memorable souvenir of you experience, you can rent a GoPro camera (wearable camcorder) and they will copy the video to a DVD for you when you get back to the office. If you have your own wearable camcorder, you are encouraged to bring it with you. The guides bring lots of bottled water with them, so there's no need to bring your own (it's included in the price, so don't be shy in asking for a bottle of water). For me, this is one of those must-do things every time I go to Vegas.

Visited March 2012
Meeting Creek AB CANADA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bring your wrap-a-round sunglasses!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Five of us enjoyed this exciting adventure on January 10, 2013. We were treated well by our guides Cody and Gentry who kept us informed, entertained and safe throughout the morning. Great scenery and 4 thrilling lines to zoom down. You will need a tight fitting warm jacket if it is cold, and glasses or sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes (the better to see the landscape zoom by.) By the end of the day I wished I had brought my leather gloves as the wind was cold - not cold enough to keep us like grinning like idiots as we flew into that wind however! Our party was: two in their 20's one in his 40's and 2 of us over 60. The fun rating was unanimous. We would all repeat this day if the opportunity arose. DO THIS!!!

Visited January 2013