“Love it”

$159.49*
and up
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This experience is 2nd only to the toboggan ride down from the Great Wall of
China at Mutian. Wow.
And I thought it would be frightening, but it was so safe. The harness was much more comfortable and supportive than the one at Fremont street. And u go awesomely fast.
I hope to back for my 50th bday in January!!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My two teenage boys - and my wife and I as well - had an awesome experience. We took a day and spent the morning cruising the Dam, and then zip-lined the Canyon in the afternoon. Awesome time and great people. I will do it again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I made our reservations the day before. We drove ourselves out since we had a rent car and wanted to go by the Hoover Dam (just a few miles further) while we were outside of Vegas.

We also did ziplining in Hawaii and Flightlines was better. The lines have an incredible view and have elevation. The lines are also long so you actually get to enjoy the ride, plus they have 4 lines on all 4 stations which is great because the group moves faster and you spend less time waiting for your turn.

I believe we had 12 in our group and the wait times were never very long. They staff had plenty of water and were very eager to point out landmarks. There are mountain biking trails under all of the trails, so the time also passes quickly between lines as you watch the bikers traverse the canyon.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you're on vacay in Vegas and wonder if there's life beyond the strip, take the time to check out this zipline! Not only will this get you out of Vegas, you'll have a great experience ziplining down a mountain and seeing the gorgeous views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead and the surrounding areas. The employees have fun but they are serious about safety so that you can just enjoy the experience. This just might be the highlight of your Vegas vacation.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I've done several zip lines but this one is by far the best one ever. You get a complimentary shuttle from the strip and it will clearly be the highlight of your Vegas vacation. I've been to vegas dozens of times but never tried this experience.

You have 4 lines and the staff are the best of the best. So get off the strip and to the canyon and make sure to tell all your friends and family the best part of your trip. It's a sure bet and you don't lose any cash doing this.

Do it now and don't look back!!!!