“Great lunch”

Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the historic Old Town district, Boulder Dam Brewing Co. is Boulder City's first and only brewpub. Located across the street from the Boulder Dam Hotel, the brewery is less than five miles from Lake Mead and less than eight from Hoover Dam. Practically a museum in itself, the brewery features decor and fixtures from the 1930's, silent films made during the construction of the dam, actual pieces of equipment used during the construction and a myriad of art depicting Boulder City's beginnings and brewing from the period. A destination for locals and visitors alike, Boulder Dam Brewing serves up six original pub-brewed beers at a time. The 40-barrel system allows the flexibility to offer many unique styles, from refreshing Pilsners to hoppy Pale Ales to creamy Stouts. Food ranges from traditional pub fare to salads, burgers, sandwiches and more, all prepared from scratch. The brewpub also carries a great selection of craft beer from around the world, wines and non-alcoholic beverages. With plenty of seating inside, and a beautiful beer garden outside, it's the perfect place to stop by for a pint and a bite.
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We found this family owned and operated brewpub after visiting Boulder Dam. The site brewed beer was excellent - brewed in my preference, more malty than hoppy. The food was excellent as well. The tell-tell sign was the number of locals who eat and drink here.

Great selection of other beer and wine as well. Definitely worth visiting.

DamBrew, Owner at Boulder Dam Brewing Company, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. And, thank you for all the nice things you said about us. If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Fries!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped in for lunch. Had a beer and burger. The fries were great!! They have some kind of special seasoning on them!

Visited May 2014
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. You are right... we do have a special seasoning blend for our French fries. I don't know if the kitchen manager will even tell me! If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
Indiana
“Good time”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for quick lunch after trip to Hoover Dam on way back to Vegas. Good food, great beer, and reasonable prices.

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. And, thank you for the positive comments! If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great service and excellent food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had dinner here one of our nights in boulder. Our waiter was wonderful and accommodating. I had the fish and chips and probably some of the best I have ever had. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. We think the secret to fish & chips is all in the beer you batter them with! If you remember the name of your server, I'd like to give him/her a pat on the back. If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
“Great outside lunch”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I had a great lunch sitting outside at Boulder Dam Brewery. I had a Hefeweisen and it was great. Only had one because I had to drive or I would have had another. The food was excellent and the service was great. I highly recommend a stop here sometime for a bite to eat or a cold one.

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy a few more Hefeweizens! That's my favorite, and probably why I live three blocks away! If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!