A beautiful French hotel, it was clean and a good price. it is just outside Cadenet in some lovely grounds, the staff were very polite and helpful. it was a stopping point for a weekend event and was quiet this time of the year, was disappointed with the shower as you would have to sit in the bath to shower your hair or hold the shower in one hand hence the lower rating.
I would imagine it is better in the summer so will most probably go again in a summer time.
Booked through "Booking.com" and got 30% saving on the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside just outside Lourmarin lies the inn of Reine Sammut, one of the best chefs in France. Before sampling the restaurant, be sure to savour the premises. The bedrooms are a tribute to local crafts, with original, contemporary designs and some with their own terrace and a stunning view over the Durance valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HRS, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Auberge La Feniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Feniere Hotel Cadenet
- Auberge La Feniere Cadenet, France - Luberon