Although the meal was delicious, the service was appalling. Just like in an hopital room, we were served by at least 5 or 6 waiters all coming and going, apparently as they became available. As for the chief in charge, we only saw him to pay the bill...
What is the point of coming to Luberon to be described your meal by a Chinese waitress who knows everything by heart but does not know how to say mosquitos in French ?
Last tip, cover you ourself up if you dine out on the terrace, we did not .. and it was a pleasure for mosquitos as apparently the restaurant does not have any solution against those.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside just outside Lourmarin lies the inn of Reine Sammut, one of the best chefs in France. Before sampling the restaurant, be sure to savour the premises. The bedrooms are a tribute to local crafts, with original, contemporary designs and some with their own terrace and a stunning view over the Durance valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Auberge La Feniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Feniere Hotel Cadenet
- Auberge La Feniere Cadenet, France - Luberon