All reviews full size fridge laundry basket stove top best pizza packaged breakfast breakfast in bed extended stay hotel moose's tooth few minutes walk laundry service ice maker easy chair longer stay newer hotel mini kitchen coffee pot front desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here after arriving in Anchorage from Orlando, Florida. We needed a good night sleep to continue on our travels the next day. The service was very good, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. It was easy to find and parking was readily available.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Deborah H, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Anchorage, AK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing My Place! We look forward to seeing you again .

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I have stayed here about a half a dozen times now (most recently-last week) with my senior dog & all aspects of time at this hotel are top notch. Phone call direct booking, my Alaska resident rate, first floor room with my dog with easy outside access door, quiet street with grass to walk (& well trained dog owners WILL PICK UP AFTER THEIR DOG). Staff is always helpful, friendly, and available for questions. I REALLY LIKE MY PLACE HOTEL!

Room Tip: Rooms to the left of the front door are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Well Thank You Maria! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The night manager tried hard to make things right. The other clerk didnt seemto be interested. EAven though I called three days early and again on the day of the flight I don't think she listened. There was no time to pick me up on the shuttle log, After waiting 20 minutes I called= and was told 20 minutes. No shuttle 55 min later. The clerk sent him to the wrong door. Arrived at hotel to find they did not have a room for me. Waited in loby another 45 minutes for a room.The desk clerk just didnt care as far as I could see, the night manager did and worked hard to fix things. Room itself was better than I expected, clean, bright, quiet, good wifi. Communication among the staf was poor, but I think most of it was due to the one clerk. I do not know if I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Call repeatedly to make sure room and shuttle are actually available at the time you need them.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

As General Manager, I want to apologize and acknowledge that we definitely dropped the ball. We did have some staffing issues and although that should never effect the guest, it did. We truly hope you give us another try in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience, knowledge is power!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in early September. The hotel was very new and clean. Bed was great. We use a lot of the mid range hotels while on vacation. There are many to choose from. Over time we have learned that the newest hotels are best bet. This one will not disappoint. No free breakfast but not important for us.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for the review, look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

After a week long camping and hiking trip, I made reservations at My Place Hotel for our last night in Anchorage. This reservation was made back in February and I was sent another email a week before our check in date to confirm. When I called the hotel to see if we could come a little earlier, I gave our name and confirmation number and was told they didn’t have the reservation. Not only was there no reservation, the woman I spoke to was rude.
It was very unfortunate this happened. I purposely picked this place because of the great reviews and the amenities.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank luv2sunOIB
Ken J, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Anchorage, AK, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced at our hotel. I will bring your feedback to our General Manager for review. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know.