“Always consistent!”

SIAM Cuisine
Ranked #226 of 898 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The service is always good here. The people are friendly and the food is always fresh. They have recently added the option of brown rice which is a fantastic addition. Yellow chicken curry had always been my favorite but with the brown rice I now order the shrimp fried rice with brown rice! It is fantastic. Flavorful without being greasy.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have eaten here many times and it's the freshest, tasty Thai food I have tried. They have something for everyone. Pho is one of my favorites. I like that they cam make it as mild or spicy as you like.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a quiet little place that serves really good food. The staff are always prompt and cordial - we often stop here on the way home from work, and always start with their fresh spring rolls, no matter what else we order. Usually we order the Tom Kar soup, which doesn't need a lot of additional spice. Beyond that, my favorite dish is the Drunken Noodle, but they do a mean Pad Thai. Then, it's off to the races to try a new or different entree.

I must say we've never done the lunch buffet, so can't comment on anything but dinner. Always a great experience.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We've been there many times, but never again! Today we went for lunch buffet, but most trays were sparse or empty. They were scantily refilled while too many diners waited. Servers were busy chatting behind cash register and we never got beverages.

Prices are up and quality way down. Too bad.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This restaurant makes some wonderful dishes. The curries are excellent and the staff is courteous. They always bring you lots of lemon water. The buffet is a great value.