“convenient locations”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #16 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Anchorage
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i know i will get consistent results here. Very satisfying flavor. I've converted My husband and now he is a regular visitor

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Not a big Starbucks fan when it comes to coffee. It's not only the more expensive place to go for it but their espresso is usually burn or just a cup of sugar with some java. Trendy kids like it for their diabetic peppermint mochas but their really isn't much to say about their coffee.

The bakery selection is good though and the service is usually top notch. I would probably request my coffee be remade a few times but usually you're in a rush anyways.

Now I typically get a chai tea when I stop by and I'm usually pleased with that. Sometimes they use a bit too much water and milk though.

Overall it's starbucks, it's well known.

not sure why the primary picture here showcases the Dimond Blvd location for the Northern Lights Address.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We are Starbucks addicts and the people in Anchorage at a Starbucks not only made us fine drinks, they really helped some out of towners find their way around and find some good restaurants! Starbucks can be a great resource! This one was!!!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I loved service I received at Starbucks. The regular coffee was delicious. I was welcomed with a smile and good morning. When I asked for directions, they were very helpful. I would definitely again visit this Starbucks!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm used to paying $4-$5 for a mocha at Starbucks and got a large (sorry, venti) mocha and a bagel with cream cheese for $6.50. Service was fast and got it all right. Nice way to start the morning.