“Never got to try it never will”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Northern China Restaurant
Ranked #428 of 898 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Called to place an order to be delivered, could barely understand the woman that answered, told her my address, "sorry only one delivery guy" and hung up the phone!! If the food is anything like the person that answered the phone, I'm sure it is crap. I've had other Chinese down in the Southern lower 48, Chinese up here is terrible

1  Thank Michael D

Reviewed November 17, 2013

First time to this place.
But after trying the Spicy SzeChuan Chicken..This place will be my FAVORITE!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Have been trying various Chinese delivery and by far this is the best I have tasted in a long time. Food came in the time they stated it would, the person taking the order was very pleasant, unlike ordering from many of the pizza joints in anchorage. The food arrived and the driver was very courteous, food well secured, piping hot and delicious. Everything arrived just as we had ordered it. Prices are fair as compared to everywhere else, even better considering how delicious and proportionate the food was. I will continue to order from these guys in the future....

1  Thank Jenworkman81
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Best Chinese in Anchorage. Love this place. Nice,small, family owned. Great hot and sour soup, Mongolian beef, almond chicken! Always delicious. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is the only place I will eat Chinese food. I will drive across town to this place if I need to. I get the sechwan chicken and Mongolian beef combo. It's always fresh. Never have to wait long for food. The staff is very friendly. And the egg rolls are my favorite. I'm very picky when it comes to food, but this is one of my favorite places to eat :)

1  Thank EODWife88