“OK FOOD NOT ENOUGH HELP”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #359 of 892 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Arrived and stood by podium by cashier and after several minutes the cashier looks over at us and asks "how many" pickes up 3 sets of flatware and puts us at a booth. The servers were great and food was quick and hot. The same cashier was at register and it took over 5 minutes to pay because she was on the phone. The facility was semi busy, but really lacked adequate staff. The waiter we had finally saw us standing trying to pay and came over and said, let me take that for you. He had me out in less than a minute and the cashier was still on the phone.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

waited over half an hour for our food, then came cold, and couldn't find a piece of meat on the bacon, just straight fat.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

IHOP on Old Seward (not tutor)

1st problem-Service was slow. Our food showed up after others that had been seated 10 minutes after us.
2nd problem-fruit did not show up with bkft entrees. We were almost done eating. Had to get up and ask about our fruit. Server finally comes over to table and drops off check. Where is our fruit? "Oh the cups are being washed. I will bring it out after that."
3rd problem-Earlier while ordering the server asked if I would like fruit, grits, (etc) with my omlete. "It comes with it?" She answers, "yes, one item". Bill shows up with an add'l charge. I inquire. Reminded her of our conversation earlier. She says only at a discount price. Um...that was not the conversation earlier. I didn't even want the fruit. I handed the fruit back with the bill.4th problem-side of fruit with a kid's meal is $3.99. Cost almost as much as the entree. Kid's juice was $3.50. Kid's food ended up costing more than mine!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Who doesn't like pancakes? And all the greasy spoon foods on the menu are not that greasy! Food was great, service quick as a wink and lots of seasoned patrons returning for more! Very family friendly.

Reviewed June 20, 2010

Good location in Midtown. Good food, decent prices, okay service. Would eat at again when in Anchorage.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!