“Amazing Greek and Italian Food”
Review of Pizza Olympia

Pizza Olympia
Ranked #121 of 880 Restaurants in Anchorage
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian and Greek Cuisine. Everything is made fresh daily by the Maroudas family since 1984. Please come bring your friends and family for any event. We strive to for excellence in our food, service and hospitality. We offer catering, free delivery, indoor and outdoor dining and can facilitate large groups. Thank you for your continuous support!
Anchorage, Alaska
“Amazing Greek and Italian Food”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

What a great experiance I had at pizza Olympia with my family 3 days ago. The food was amazing, we had a Gyros,Greek salad, Chicken fettucine and baklava it was so delicious and so fresh! We love this restaurant ! I will bring my freinds for sure next time and for a addtional thank you from the family of Pizza Olympia they gave my family and I A traditional greek bread that is given every year for the past 28 years for Christmas.

• Visited December 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“An unexpected jewel in downtown Anchorage”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Pizza Olympia is an unexpected jewel in downtown Anchorage. We went there based on another tripadvisor.com review and had an excellent meal and a delightful experience. We were there late in the evening, so got lots of conversation and personal attention from the matriarch, Athena. The food is Italian/Greek (pizza, spaghetti and Greek dishes). Great family spot. Take time to read the newspaper articles about this multi-generational business and their immigration from Greece some 25 years ago. And by all means, ask Athena for her homemade blue cheese!

• Visited July 2012
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Wow what a surprise! I was doing some shopping at REI and wanted a quick bite. To my surprise I found a great restaurant with a full Greek and Italian menu. My sister order the leg of lamb and I the shrimp diavola. Finger licking good!

• Visited September 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Must have caught them on a bad night 9-1-12”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

After reviewing Trip Advisor we invited friends to join us for dinner. A first visit for all of us. Easy enough to find but parking out front seemed limited. Or waiter Andre had a very great personality and excellent service. The baked Greek cheese was very salty but good. The calamari was extremely tough, Pizza left everyone wishing we had went somewhere else for dinner.

• Visited September 2012
Allen, Texas
“Fantastic service and food!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

The pizza was VERY good... the Greek salad freshness was incredible. We live in Dallas metro area and eat out daily. We were SO EPRESSED with the service. Andre, the tall African-American server, NEVER STOPPED RUNNING the entire time we were there! If American companies could clone his energy and customer service attitude, all eating out experiences would be as awesome as our meal was at Pizza Olympia.