“Love the newer items.”

Ranked #251 of 885 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Mexican
“Love the newer items.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Always a great experience. I am hooked on the Tiny Tostadas on the $10 lunch menu. Chips and salsa always fresh. Best margaritas in town.

Visited November 2012

“Nice remodel”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Last time I was here, not much to say. food was good but wasn't crazy about atmosphere. went in a few days ago and looks like a whole new place. New menu, new bar, clean, windows in the dining area, and table side Bananas flambe'. Great exprerience and will definitely make it a hangout.

Visited February 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“I was very happy with this”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had one of the veggie quesadillas and I was surprised how much hey packed in to that thing, I was full by the time I was done. I was also happy that I didn't have to spend that much. It's nice to know that they have some vegetarian options here. Not to mention the bar looks so cool now that it was redone.

• Visited February 2013
“Mexican experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I don't dislike anything about my dining experience. Love the guest service and the wonderful fresh food served each and every time.

Visited February 2013
“Yummy Salsa”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food here is delicious. I love that they make their own chips on site and you can watch them do so while you eat. The service is excellent.

Visited November 2012