Econo Inn
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$238
$209
$199
$189
Dimond Center
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$205
Orbitz.com
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This hotel is the cheapest in town for a reason. The girl below me that wrote she had a fabolous time there is either mentally challenged or just use to being dirty! THERE ARE BED BUGS!!!!!!! ALOT OF THEM. When you go tell management about them they try to come at you as if your making the whole story up about the bugs crawling on you even when they come to your room and see the bugs for themselves the first thing they say is " I have to wait to see what my manager says to do". As if its normal to have bugs Ans baby roaches in your bed. Outside behind the building where you park at smells like dead fish and it seeps in your room. The shower is extremely small when you step in your half way out! PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD DO NOT GO TO THIS MOTEL AND PLEASE DONT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO A DISGUSTING PLACE LIKE THAT! If your use to sleeping with bugs and foul smells then you will fit right in! Also customer service is horrible

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank mochakisses
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I just recently stayed at Econo Inn, on a trip up to Alaska for my friends graduation.. I enjoyed my stay there, and didnt have any issues with bedbugs at all, so I dont exactly know what the guy before me saw, but from what I got from it you were just looking for a place to crash for a couple hours and then complain to get your money back. when I checked in I asked them about bed bugs, and the person behind the desk assured me that they didnt have any bed bugs. That they have a professional that goes in there and checks them out on a regular bases and they have came out clean every time. I loved my stay, room was perfect, kinda warm but other than that no complaints from me. I would tell all my friends and family to stay at this place!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed April 16, 2012

First off after I paid and got to my room the place goes from mediocre cleaned to disgusting and smells like urine. Then when I was ready to go to bed I checked the sheets and found a bug but since it was small I didn't make a big deal out of it. When I laid down I saw another bug much bigger on my pillow!! It was a BED BUG!! I rapidly stripped the whole bed and found MORE BUGS, on the bottom edge of the sheets, the center of the bed and even on the mattress!! We called the front desk guy and showed it to him. He took pictures and so did we. He apologized and gave us instructions how to wash our clothes and how to clean everything we had there. We left and asked for our money back since we were there for only 2 hours. He said he wasn't allowed to but to come back the next morning to talk to the manager and/or the owner. So we went back the next morning and the lady wouldn't give us our money back. She said "they didn't find anything". She wouldn't go with us up to the room and check it again. We even told her to charge us for the 2 hours we were there and to give us the rest of our money back. She pretty much said we were making it up. We told her that her own employee saw them and took pictures and that we also have pictures, she said that that was nothing. So we told her to go up to the room with us and if we didn't find anything then she could keep our money but if we did then she would have to give us our money back. She said yes but took 2 steps and then changed her mind! And said that it wasn't a good idea, it was a waste of her time. And just like that she left. I strongly recommend to NOT stay at this place, it is infested with BED BUGS, it is disgusting, smells horrible and the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Am_nicky
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed at this location in last week of July during our Alaska sightseeing tour. This hotel I by far the most terrible hotel I have lived in. We had booked three rooms for a large group and were appalled to see the inconveniences at every step of the way.

AC or room fan was not working. There was a particularly hot night and all they had was a portable ac one can get from home depot but *without hooking up the exhaust pipe*. that means ac was actually heating up the room rather than cool it.

No elevator to second floor. It does not exist.

Toilet door had locks forcefully removed in 2 of 3 rooms. Shower was so small that one coul not even stand in it.

Television did not work in 2 rooms. The manager replaced cable boxes and then tv sets until he got those to work.

Most importantly. There was no room cleaning service. We came back from a hectic day back to room to see beds not made, towels not replaced nor was the trash removed. This place does not support cleanup until you checkout. Go figure.

I have to say that the manager on duty was trying his best to help but things were beyond his control. We wanted to leave after first night so he agreed to not charge cancellation fees for next day. However we had to stay until alternative arrangement was made. We were told this place was apt complex turned into lodge......a very bad one.

I would not recommend this hotel even if it was offered for free.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Abhay2011
Reviewed May 27, 2011

This is the worst hotel that I've ever stayed at. Our room smelled like smoke. There's no safety lock, the a/c was broken, the light was burnt out, there's no alarm clock or table lamp! You will not feel safe at this hotel. It's the most disgusting place! I even woke up to a couple fighting. This dump still cost me $96. They wouldn't refund my money either. THE WORST PLACE EVER! I REPEAT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

Stayed: May 2011