I spent four week days, check in on Tuesday out on Saturday, at one of my favorite places to stay in Anchorage. I booked the room via the actual front desk after I checked availability online so I could request the Alaskan Resident rate. Unlike many hotels in the area they have a resident rate year round, not just during the off season. The rooms are so large that I'm not joking when I say it's larger than my first apartment. I love having a microwave, kitchen sink and a fridge in my room. I didn't have any trouble finding parking on this visit and they had cleared the snow from the storm pretty quickly. I want to give a 4.5 but that's not an option. It would have been a perfect stay except the internet speed was way too slow: fast enough to check email or read the news but not fast enough to stream netflix or hulu. But, on the other hand, it was free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites