A group of us recently stayed for two separate nights at this hotel. The hotel is conveniently located to downtown and within walking distance to many sights. The hotel itself was average along with the rooms and imenities. The beds were comfortable. I did like that the rooms were spacious with a seperate bedroom, bathroom, and sitting area. The bedroom also had it's own seperate door which allowed for sleeping. Our first room has a non-functioning AC unit however they did fix it quite quickly upon request. Breakfast was good and included with the room. There are also computers & printer available on site with Internet access which is helpful esp. for flight check-in. The shuttle service was ok and worked well. Unfortunately, the check-in service was quite slow with only one person on duty whom is expected to handle check-in's, phone calls, and all issues. Additionally, we stayed there both times on Friday which was quite loud due to a late night outside bar nearby. Overall average facility but slow check-in and noisy on weekend nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites