My stay at the Clarion Suites Downtown in Anchorage was one of the best experiences I've ever had in a hotel and at a truly reasonable price. First, the staff was friendly and accomodating. The room, a suite with a bedroom and a sitting area was immaculate and very comfortable. I thought it was funny to have two televisions but you could sit on a couch or lie in bed for watching. I thought the breakfast buffet was one of the best I've had and the attendants were effiicient and helpful. I also really enjoyed the location, just off downtown so it felt more residential but close enough to walk to downtown attractions. It was also near the coastal path where you could walk or bike. Honestly, this was a wonderful place to stay in Anchorage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites