We stayed here for two night prior to beginning a cruise at Whittier. The hotel was a good choice.
We had a rental car for the two days but after dropping it at the airport I used their free shuttle to get back to the hotel and the rest of the family before getting the driver to take us to the nearby pickup point for our ship transfer at the Egan Center. Although it wasn't on his normal route it wasn't far away and the shuttle was great especially considering we had too much luggage for the cruise to Asia and post land part which was around 30 days in length.
Rooms were large, quiet and clean. Breakfast was good with plenty to chose from. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Price was reasonable especially for Anchorage. Free parking was nice too.
Overall I'd recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites