Okay, if you're looking for a 5-star hotel experience, perhaps you should search elsewhere, but if you're looking for a clean, well managed place to spend your first or last night in Alaska, this is a great choice. We stayed here following our late flight arrival into Anchorage, before departing the following morning to spend time in the interior of Alaska. We had a rental car, so getting to the hotel from the airport was no problem. All the hotel staff that we encountered were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The room was clean and the breakfast the next morning was better than many breakfast included hotels we've used over the years. Staying at Springhill Suites when we're traveling, offers a little larger room than the average hotel room and they include kitchenettes that offer further convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites