This hotel was probably about my best Alaska hotel experience. The rates are very high in summer, though, so try to use Marriott Rewards points if you have them (same number of points in summer as in winter, so a good deal).
New hotel (perhaps even "stylish"!) with good rooms and a nice free breakfast. The buffet had plenty of choices; definitely one of the better free motel breakfasts I've had lately. Very convenient if you need to be near the airport (free shuttle was pretty quick) or if you have a car. Without a car, I'd probably prefer to stay in downtown Anchorage (just a couple of miles away) if I were in town for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites