“Sheraton best hotel in Anchoarge”

Sheraton Anchorage Hotel
Ranked #18 of 74 Hotels in Anchorage
Reviewed March 11, 2011

We come in visit in Anchorage for 3 days and we chose Sheraton hotel what is great hotel, its modern disign and very clean hotel, we are so happy with our choise . We have room an 12th floor with very beautiful ocean wiev. We have a chance to have breakfast in the restaurant the food was very good , we meet Irina V she is very nice lady she give for each custumer special attention she was spoke with us in Russian, in the same time she talk with pilots in spanish and italian, thats AMAZING she help us a lot where to find place to visitt.Thanks Sheraton for great service!!!

Sincerely Parskovya Yurteva

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I, Starlit Winder attended the hotel back in Sept. 2010 and have yet to write a brief review. But besides the hotel being tidy and pleasant and in a good location, I would gracefully like to thank Irene Elizabeth Kelly (the Catering Sales Manager) for her outstanding job catering to the services of our group. She was remarkably kind, VERY HELPFUL and diligent w/ every task she performed. It was a pleasure to meet her and a pleasure to stay at such a comforting place where services appreciate their customers. We all appreciated the help and could not agree more on the fact that the service was fast-paced and even more importantly GREAT. Thank you for making our trip pleasant and definitely one to remember. I hope others acknowledge the same. We all had a great time.
Thanks again

not agree mor

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed March 7, 2011

The ice spa looked amazing and I wish I could have experienced it. Unfortunately my schedule didn't permit me to, but I'll be back to get the full experience

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I have been staying here for the last several visits to Anchorage and recently held our work conference here. The space, staff and conditions were great. We were treated like royalty by Irene Kelly, Sales Manager and Shirley Grimes, Director of ProBuild Banquet satusfaction (yes, I made up this title).

Irene made sure everything was just the way it should be and even flexed abit to accomodate our groups needs. Shirley then came along with a smile and kept the food and happy faces rolling by being attentive and timely with everything. She anticiapted our every need for the week and was constantly one step ahead which made life for us much better.

We have returned for another week long conference and are receiveing the same excpetional service.

The front desk, bell hop and mechanical staff have been quick to assist with out every need so thanks for that!

The accomodations were fine, beds perfect, Jade restaurant staff so nice and Kyoto was great!

Reviewed February 26, 2011

I got this hotel by naming my own price on priceline. DON"T DO IT! I asked for a 3 plus star hotel. Not sure why this one counts. It is nice, but our room-tiny. We asked for a room upgrade or adjoining rooms and we were willing to pay the difference. As an internet customer it seemed that I was less important than cash guests. COMPLETELY UNIMPRESSED>

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jones1991_4
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I was at the Sheraton Anchorage for a week long conference. I had a room on the 9th floor facing the mountains. It was lovely. I had a king room. It was perfect for one person. It would have been fine for two also. It had a little fridge, nice desk, easy chair and the bed was great. I was not a fan of paying 9.95 to access internet in my room though. I could go to the lobby and use it for free if I wanted. Everything was very nice. The people (staff) were beyond kind. When you travel in AK, you often have some odd and heavy luggage. I had 3 duffles of #50 and a cooler of #50. The porters were more than kind to help me schleep these to my rental car. I also shipped out 4 tubs of about #60 and they helped with that too. I only ate there twice. Once was an okay sandwich and the other was their seafood chowder which was fabulous. The price per night(159) was steep for my personal budget but I was there on business so not my $$. Would stay again if the price was right. I did not use any of the amenities but heard that the fitness center was really nice ( on the top floor) I heard that pets stay for $50 per night. Kind of steep to me.

1  Thank decaff38
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I experienced an outstanding support on difficult travel plans accommodating me pleasantly