- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We had to leave another hotel and needed to check in before 10am _ the staff were courteous and quickly searched to see what rooms had been cleaned and if we could check in straight away - Nothing was a problem- We were also able to leave our luggage in storage while we undertook our 2 week Alaskan Adventure.. Wi FI was available in the rooms and was reliable and fast- Central to Downtown
Arrived on a warm June day to find there was no A/C in room, but just a cheap fan that did not help. No screens on window and it is mosquito season. Bed was old and worn. Advertised on their website that it has been recently renovated, but not sure what that means. Baseboards falling off, faucet on tub wouldn't stop dripping. Advertised free continental breakfast included, but owner/management changed this but did not advise until we arrived. A airport shuttle was not prompt. It would seem that the management of this property does not care about its guests.
1. No window screens (& lots of mosquitos in Anchorage)
2. RM 207 too hot. Desk reported it takes 40 minutes for AC to cool, then reported AC was broken, then that RM 207 never had AC.
3. Rm 207 had stained carpeting.
4. Moved to Room 231, which had AC (but no screens) & clean carpeting
5. Mattresses too soft
6. Breakfast good!
7. Staff pleasant, but not honest about AC.
8. Washer & dryer @ $1.75 with satisfactory drying time.
9. Super location
10, Van from airport in poor condition.