Ramada Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$115
$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$191
ComfortInn
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$219
Free cancellation until 05/31
$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$249
$229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$199
$158
$149
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

All reviewsslippery salmonattached restaurantroom was cleanthe free shuttle serviceguest laundryone night stayalaska railroadclose to downtownchadplane
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this Ramada 3 times and all of them were pleasant.

My last stay as usual was what I expected from this hotel. Room is big, has a few items like phone, safe, iron, hair dryer, tv/cable, work desk, wiFi, a/c, heater and a few other things. The a/c in this particular room was supported by 2x4's and dint look like it belonged there but just a minor detail.

Location: Downtown, 3rd Ave. close to shops, bars, restaurants and malls. Area not as seedy as many people claim. In fact, you can be outside safely at any time of the day.

Service: Good. I booked the wrong date online and staff was willing to change the dates in house for convenience.

Breakfast: Decent. Cereals, waffles, juices, biscuits n gravy, boiled eggs, yogurts.

Overall: Would definitely stay again at the winter rates ($60).

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Staff was helpful. Room was fair and needed updated. No trashcan liners. Breakfast was fine with plenty of selections.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank FEB195
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was told the Hilton was the best place for us to stay, I found out there was no free WIFI, no free breakfast. My son had recently passed away and we were there for a funeral sevice. The staff was so very understanding, and helpful. They were a big help to me, and I spent a great deal of time in the lobby, they asked constantly if I needed anything. I don't require much, a shower and a place to lay my head. If I stayed at one of the higher priced hotels, I seriously doubt I would've received any attention. The price was right, the WIFI on point, and a good hot meal in the morning, what more could you ask for? I will be going back to Anchorage soon and I will be staying where I was made to feel like part of a family, I love the Ramada Anchorage Downtown!

Room Tip: If you open yourself up to meet the people, native and local, you will feel at home, just like I did.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family