“Suite 100 fine dining in Anchorage”

Suite 100 Restaurant Bar & Lounge
Ranked #60 of 874 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anchorage, Alaska
“Suite 100 fine dining in Anchorage”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Suite 100: Spectacular food, varied menu, great desserts, and the service is friendly and efficient. Excellent choice.

• Visited October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best of Anchorage”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

One of my absolute favorite restaurants in Anchorage! As a local I was delighted when this place opened up a few years ago so there were more gourmet options on the south side of town. Although the location leaves something to be desired (it's in a converted business park/dental office suite) the food and the atmosphere more than makes up for it. They have great King crab legs, seasonal seafood specials. and the filet with mushrooms which is superb every time. The service is exceptional - always friendly faces, prompt and warm table service. (Our waiter, Colin, was especially great the last time we went!) I highly recommend it for a romantic night out, a special occasion or just a dinner with friends. ALSO - great wine list!

• Visited December 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great experience every time”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent food. Good vine selection and tasty drinks. We go there periodically and over the time we like this place more and more.

• Visited January 2013
Valdez, Alaska
“Great Menu & Wine List, Exceptional Food, Service, & Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had my eyes on Suite 100 for a while, but never took the opportunity to head over there. I asked a good friend of mine if he had ever eaten there, and he had only great things to say. Needless to say, I made my way over to Suite 100.

The first thing that attracted my attention, upon entering Suite 100, was the floor to ceiling wine vault situated in the lobby, and the warm atmosphere. This place definitely has an upscale bistro character. The place was packed, but we were able to get a table without more than a five minute wait. We didn't wait long to be greeted by a very professional and attentive waitress.

The menu has many tasty dishes, without being overwhelming. We were served fresh baked whole wheat and sour dough bread. I enjoyed the pork tenderloin medallions in a blue cheese cream sauce with mushrooms, and expertly prepared vegetables and mashed potatoes. My wife had the Korean pinwheel flank steak. Each dish had enough portions for two, and both were perfectly prepared and delicious. After ordering, our food arrived in about fifteen to twenty minutes! Either I lost track of time, or the kitchen at Suite 100 really has their act together.

Anchorage is full of many great places to eat; Suite 100 is easily in the top ten.

• Visited January 2013
Wasilla, Alaska
“Fantastic Dinner (again!) and Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were back for dinner to celebrate a birthday and throughly enjoyed our dinner again. My partner always orders the ribs as he enjoys them so much. The coleslaw is not his favourite so they exchange that for other items without penalty and is much appreciated.

We had the Chinese Wontons which are quite flavourful and have some depth in the savoury components of the sauce. The meat is tender on them and the tomatoes 'lighten' the oil of the fried wonton. Their Ahi is always pleasant and tasty.

The salads are a lovely combination of flavours - I do appreciate the mild flavours of the Che'vre on the Fig & Goat Salad.

Amber L. was our server that evening and she was most attentive and diligent with her service and attention to detail. Next time I make a reservation, I will be wanting to know if she is working and will request to be seated in her area.

Thanks again, S-100. You continue to do a great job with the restaurant and your offered choices on the menu!

Visited December 2012