“Don't judge a book by its cover!”

Kincaid Grill and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid Grill and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 896 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Raspberry Road
Transit: Located right next to the Raspberry and Jewel Lake People mover station.
Description: At Kincaid Grill, you will find the finest in food preparation and uncompromising service. Kincaid Grill is located in a quiet West Anchorage neighborhood which lends itself to its unique sense of personal touches. Kincaid Grill is well known for being one of the finest restaurants in the Anchorage area for its quality preparation of what we call Alaskan Regional cuisine. Combining simple flavors and concentrating on the ingredients at hand, we strive for the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with the restaurant as the exterior has no give-aways to the quality experience within. Good food. Fast and easy service. Would happily return

2  Thank nstret

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This isn't downtown and is nothing to look at from the outside. It's rather elegant inside with good staff, very fine food (duck confit was terrific, perfectly crisped), quiet. Go there.

1  Thank Ronnie666
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were not disappointed. The food and service were great.
I had a halibut special and my wife had homade pasta with prawns and scallops. Sorry I did not take a picture.
Both were excellent and large portions. These specials may not always be available, but I am certain the Seafood Infusion soup will be available. It was awsome. Tough to describe because I tasted so many different flavors, but I loved it.
Our server Jolie was great. Nothing was too much trouble and she was very friendly.
This was an excellent dining experience and I am so happy we decided to go there.
Excellent dining experience.

1  Thank voyager2PA
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been to Anchorage several times, but never have had the opportunity to dine here. I know when you come to Alaska you are expected to eat salmon or crab. Since I was recently in Texas and had these same two dishes, I just had to do a comparison. What a lucky decision that was, I started with the gumbo and wow it was a winner, moved on to shrimp and grits( being from SC, don' ya know I had to do this) another wow lots of big shrimp and a nice amount of grits. Even thou I give it a wow, the same dish in Boyd Texas, the grits were better. Nice wine selection, enjoyed Rombauer Chardonnay with dinner.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Thanks to the trip advisor reviews we tried this restaurant out. It is a local's favorite as well.
The food and the wine list is excellent and the service is great!!
A very upscale en pleasant experience in Anchorage.
It was truly the best meal I had during my week in Anchorage.

1  Thank Serbiene