“it's ok”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ate here once after dog races and the food was just ok. I had chowder in a bread bowl. It was very busy, service was good. Went here during Pirate Pub walk. It took almost an hour just to get a drink, large area for dancing but no one was until my friends and I started!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

A little pricey (18.99 I believe) but good size, nice atmosphere, lots or tvs, and good beer. We'd return.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had dinner here one night of our stay in Anchorage. Staff very efficient and friendly. Food plentiful and well cooked. Very crowded and it seemed like a popular spot with locals and tourists. Appeared to have music later in the evening.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just an average sports bar / pub kind of place with a rather limited menu that seems to emphasize more of the sandwich and appetizer line. Prices were moderate to high as are most restaurants in Anchorage. Service was good though.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

When visiting downtown Anchorage, this always seems to be a place that I stop off for a drink. Great to relax get refreshed and start doing some more sight seeing. I have not had a chance to eat here as there are other places that are on my list from when I lived in Anchorage. Great atmosphere and if there is a game on, they have it. Haven't been there late for the comedy or bands, etc.