“Neat place.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I brought my family in when they came up from the lower 48 and they were impressed with the food. The rolls are amazing, the pot pie was HUGE and it was all comfort food for sure! I couldn't eat here often, my cholesterol would skyrocket & it was very pricey, but it's a good treat.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The place looks like a old mine. The service was great. The dinner was great. It worth going back again.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I eat at the sourdough Mining co. Everytime I am in Anchorage. One of the best rib-eyes in town! Service is great

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I tried putting in a catering order. They told me there was a price increase from what was on their website. Also their website states they'll deliver within a 35 mile radius. My house is 18 miles from their restaurant. Because I am in Eagle River they said they'd need to add an additional 20% onto the cost. Very disappointed in the price hikes contradicting what is on their website. When I spoke with the Manager he said that is what they'll charge me and wouldn't budge. Horrible service!!!!!! How can you not honor what you have advertised?

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A tourist-oriented restaurant with good, not great, food. Kids will like the decor and the soft ice cream buffet.