“Delicious and interesting food in a small casual setting”
Review of Sacks Cafe

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Between 3rd & 4th
Description: Downtown award-winning restaurant specializing in American cuisine with a modern approach. Small plates, extensive wine list, creative cocktails.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Even though we had made a reservatin we did have to wait about 30 minutes. Staff were most apologetic and kept checking with us. When we sat down they brought us a free appetizer to share. Service was excellent and the food was all wonderful. We were not at all surprised that the other diners were all relaxed and not at all eager to leave. All in all it was a delightful evening.

There are newer reviews for Sacks Cafe

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The restaurant was recommended to us so we went there. We were lucky to get in because they are mostly booked by reservations (it was a Saturday night). They serve only wine or beer, but the food is terrific. They also have large plates and small plates which pleased my wife. The quality of the food was the best. And they have traditional plus really exciting kinds of original entrees. Great restaurant.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Ate hear on a business lunch this week after reading reviews on TA and was glad I did. The shrimp and scallop salad was great and nice touch of heat in the dressing. The tomato bisqe was also very good and I loved the added blue cheese. Service was excellent and the atmosphere was very nice. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My mom treated me to brunch here and it was absolutely lovely! The prices are slightly expensive (we used a Groupon, though), but it is well worth it! Superb atmosphere, staff, and delicious eats!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Service and food are excellent. My husband and I tried their vegetarian chili which was awesome! We also had their fish tacos-fantastic! Their menu is creative with a large number of selections. Friendly service with server making great suggestions.