“Comfortable, Warm Feeling Place”
Review of Glacier Brewhouse

Glacier Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Glacier Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 896 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: H
Transit: We are one block from the 6th Avenue bus terminal.
Description: You will know the moment you walk in that this is not your typical brew pub. The scent of the alder wood grill and wood fired oven, the energy of the sparking exhibition cooking line and the glow of the brewery delight your senses. The BrewHouse features rotisserie grilled meats, the freshest Alaskan seafood, wood fired pizza and award winning hand crafted ales. Our friendly, energetic wait staff also offer gluten free and vegetarian options. Join us for brunch on the weekend, and bring the whole family anytime. The BrewHouse is Anchorage’s downtown landmark restaurant-“Where Alaskans meet Alaskans”. We appreciate your feedback, please let us know how we performed. Thank you, we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Really enjoyed the atmosphere of the Glacier Brewhouse. It reminded me like sitting around a fireplace and relaxing over drinks and food.

Staff was quite friendly and the food was decent. I would go back again on my next visit to Anchorage.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,952)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We come annually, from Florida and always have calamari appetizer with the aioli dip. By far the biggest and the best ever! Service always excellent and any beer superb. Great atmosphere....parking is a pain though, worth it, great art gallery near by.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Each time I go to Anchorage, visiting the Glacier Brewhouse is a must. The salmon dinner is fantastic, as well as the bread pudding. I love all the beers, especially the oatmeal stout. Can't go wrong with the Glacier Brewhouse, a guaranted great dining experience.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my 3rd visit to the Glacier Brewhouse. We stumbled upon the restaurant by pure chance in our first visit. I can still remember the Halibut bites and ribs we had and washed down with a tasting of the Glacier's home brew. I have since brought my family back twice and been very happy with the quality of the food in each visit. They have a great range of offerings from basic bar food to more gourmet offerings at a reasonable price. Good stuff!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We came to town on a day trip off a cruise ship. We had lunch on our own. It was 1:40 but the place was packed. The beer was good though not as hoppy as I personally like it. Still interesting hefeweizen, blonde, amber, IPA and oatmeal stout. My wife enjoyed a Reuben sandwich. My Thai chicken sandwich was spicy on an enormous roll so I had it open faced. We had time constraints and our efficient waitress made sure the order got put in and later brought our check without my asking. Our tour guide recommended this place and I believe everyone who went there was happy.

Been to Glacier Brewhouse? Share your experiences!